Wearing yellow is such a bold thing for most – the color represents so many positive things. So here are 51 yellow dress quotes for Instagram + yellow captions for your outfits!
Hey gorgeous! Yellow is the color of sunshine, happiness and all things bright! Yellow may not be the color for everyone, and that’s why it’s such a statement. Wearing yellow is an occasion in itself.
So if you’re feeling yellow today, or indeed, wearing yellow today, let the world know with the perf Insta caption. Here are some yellow dress quotes by yours truly, which you can use as Instagram captions for all your beautiful yellow dress pics!
I have written these 50 original yellow dress captions for Instagram and yellow quotes on aesthetic. So please feel free to give credits to Shilpa @shilpaahujadotcom on Instagram if you use any of these.
From sassy to cute, from dress pics to Instagram captions involving yellow, here are 50 quotes that you can use with your yellow aesthetic or yellow dress selfies for every mood & occasion. You’ll find something here to let the world know about your bright thoughts. Easy to copy & paste. Let’s go!
Yellow Dress Quotes for Instagram
Is there any color brighter and happier like yellow? Are you and your BFF always looking for outfit captions for Instagram that are about specific colors or moods? If so, you’re surely going to find these positive words helpful for your posts and your IG captions.
So no one will judge you if you wanna take a picture to capture such a beautiful mood in your yellow dress! It never goes out of fashion, and not everyone can rock this bold color choice. So for your sunflower yellow sun-dresses to mustard-shade mini-cons, I’ve come up with loads of Instagram captions for yellow dress.
You can use these yellow dress quotes with popular hashtags like:
#yellowdress #yellow #dresses #bloggerbabe #feelingood #bright #sunshine #sunny
- It takes a bold woman to wear a yellow dress.
- A yellow dress and yelloads of happiness.
- There’s girls who wear yellow. And then there are the other girls.
- A yellow dress will never make you look perfect. Unless you wear it with a smile.
- You wanna get to know a woman in a yellow dress. She’s bright. She’s something different.
- Hope my yellow dress brightens up your day.
- Don’t stress. Just wear a yellow dress.
- Wearing the warmth of the sun in a bright yellow dress.
- Under the yellow sun. In a yellow dress. C’est la vie.
- A woman in a yellow dress always has a golden heart.
- Never underestimate a girl in a yellow dress.
- A yellow dress can make even the darkest of days filled with sunshine!
Short & Clever Yellow Quotes
Are long quotations not your thing? Want something really short and sweet? From one concise caption lover to another, we know you’ll love these. Here are some short, clever and cute yellow dress captions for Instagram in 7 words of less. In fact, even I personally prefer short captions (or sometimes just emojis) for my own pictures. Add a yellow heart!
- Feeling yellawesome.
- Look at the bright side of life.
- It’s a yellow kind of day.
- Wearing sunshine today.
- Stop yelling. It’s just yellow.
- Pump up your life. Pump it yellow.
- Saying hello with yellow.
- Happiness looks gorgeous in yellow.
Yellow Outfit Instagram Captions
Wearing a yellow outfit today? Whether it’s a cute mustard yellow top or a bright sunflower-colored bodysuit, here are a few yellow dress quotes that’ll be perfect for your lovely pics. If you’ve donned yellow outfits and loved the way this color transformed you and uplifted your mood, you are sure to love the following yellow captions. If you are a yellow outfit lover, you’ll definitely relate to these inspiring and yellow-and-happiness quotes for Instagram.
Use them with hashtags like
#yellowoutfit #yellow #outfits #ootd #feelingbright #bright #happy #sunny
- Be different. Wear yellow.
- Wearing yellow – my hue of joy.
- Don’t take life too seriously. Wear yellow.
- Bye dark. Bye grunge. Hello, yellow.
- Feelin’ bright like a streak of light.
- Yellow is not a trend. It’s an expression of true joy.
- Life is short. Don’t forget to shine in yellow every once in a while.
- You don’t wear yellow when you’re in doubt. It’s a deliberate choice. A bold statement.
- Anyone can wear black but it takes someone truly happy to rock yellow.
- Yellow is the most luminous of all colors – dare to show your light?
- Yellow is not the color of the woman who blends in with the crowd. It’s for one who isn’t afraid to pursue happiness, adventure, clarity.
- Women who wear blue have bright thoughts! (Wait, what’s this quote for blue dress doing here?!)
- Life is too short to wear boring colors. Brighten it up with some yellow.
- Glow in yellow.
Sassy Yellow Captions
Who doesn’t love some sass served with the right attitude? Surely I do, and so do my followers! In fact, social media is a digital space for letting your true personality show with endless selfies. And when it comes to the color yellow, the true personality is happy, positive and hopeful.
Clever captions inspire and create humor with relatable quotes. If you are an avid sass-queen and looking for some attitude quotes, I am sharing my very own original sassy yellow quotes for Instagram.
- Positivity has a color – it’s yellow.
- I’m the yellow flame that lights up even the darkest of nights.
- It’s okay if you don’t like my color. Not everyone has great taste!
- Got a date with the sun.
- Yo’ mama so yellow.
- Trademarking yellow with my sunny attitude.
- Gold is yellow. Yellow is gold.
- Yellow is the new white.
- Your attitude determines your color. Mine is finding a ray of sunshine in everything.
Yellow Captions on Pictures
Not looking for yellow dress quotes but captions for just the yellow color? From talking about yellow interior decor, being inspired by yellow fruits you saw today, inspiring young followers to try out some yellow eyeshadow, a funny yellow emoji umbrella, or #fall leaves quotes about yellow, there is one quote here for every yellow pic. If you love all things bright and sunshiny, then you’ll totally get where these yellow quotes for Instagram are coming from.
- Welcome to the bright side of life.
- Yellow isn’t just a color. It’s a positive attitude.
- Yellow illuminates my soul.
- Yellow makes me happy when I’m blue.
- Luminosity unlimited.
- Yellow is the color of summer.
So I hope these yellow dress quotes for Instagram were helpful. If you used one of these for your pics, I’d love to see and ‘like’ it, so tag me on Instagram @shilpaahujadotcom!
Also check out our other articles:
– 60 Blue Dress Quotes for Instagram for All Moods & Occasions
– 51 Red Dress Quotes for Instagram from Thoughtful to Badass
– 75 Black Dress Quotes for Instagram for All Moods & Occasions
– 51 Pink Dress Quotes & Outfit Captions for Instagram by Shilpa Ahuja
Shilpa Ahuja a designer and entrepreneur. She is the editor-in-chief of ShilpaAhuja.com, which she founded with the goal of inspiring confidence in the modern working woman through fashion.
Fashion has traditionally been for the rich, white, thin woman. That’s how it evolved over centuries and that’s how it’s been represented in fashion media. But Shilpa believes that with the changing role of women in the society, fashion has changed, too. She believes that fashion is for everyone, regardless of their age, gender, color, body type and background. So she translates runway fashion into easy style advice that one can incorporate into their daily lives.
Shilpa’s work has been published in the University of Fashion blog and Jet Airways magazine. She is also an artist, illustrator and cartoonist. She is also the creator of Audrey O., a comic series that represents the lifestyle of millennial women. She enjoys creative writing and world travel. Her art has been exhibited at Harvard Graduate School of Design and the Aroma Hotel, Chandigarh and been published in Chandigarh Times.
Originally from Chandigarh, Shilpa also has a professional degree in architecture and has worked in interior project management. She is also the author of the book “Designing a Chinese Cultural Center in India”. Shilpa has a Masters in Design Studies degree from Harvard University. For feedback and questions, please email [email protected]