Indian fashion is a true representation of our souls. And that’s why our Indian ethnic dress pics need representation. From funny to savage, here are 51 traditional outfit captions for Instagram for you!
Hey handsome! Who says cute selfies and Instagramming is just for girls? When it’s a good outfit day, everyone loves to take a picture and post it on social media. Getting likes and comments makes us all feel good, and surely, I do encourage feel-good vibes!
There are so many Indian ethnic wear outfits for men to choose from – sherwani, kurta, bundhgala, Nehru jackets – all beautiful in their own right, just designed to make you look awesome and regal! No matter what special occasion it is – Diwali, weddings, family functions, college farewells or Indian parties at the office, these traditional outfits mark them all. And whenever we wear traditional outfits, we’re sure to get compliments! In fact, it always becomes a special occasion when we wear Indian attire.
50 Traditional Outfit Captions for Instagram for Men
In the age of social media, there’s really no reason for the desi boys to hide their good looks and style! So find that perfect backdrop and strike a pose! And then be ready to get all the attention on IG because I made sooo many quotes for you. Here are all types of traditional outfit captions for males to go with your Indian ethnic pics.
Attitude Captions for Traditional Look for Boys
Want your ethnic wear selfie to show off your attitude? Then post it with a cool caption for traditional wear! Well, our ethnic ensembles kinda have their own desi attitude, don’t they! But every photo becomes better with a good one-liner. Just copy and paste one of these quotes. Here I’ve made some traditional outfit captions for Instagram that’ll just show your followers what a bad boy you are!
- Presenting your royal highness…
- Greek gods called. They’re asking for their good looks back!
- Getting my sherwani money’s worth with this pic.
- Bollywood hero vibes…
- Girls, please send your proposals in the comments. Thank you!
- Go bold or go home.
- Thank you to the many girls who asked me out today (not shown in the picture), but I’m enjoying being single for now.
- I’m wondering what I spent 20 grand for: this sherwani that I’ll wear only once, or this picture you’ll stare at everyday! Please like so I get my money’s worth!
- I may not be the perfect boyfriend, but at least I look bomb in a sherwani.
- Now I know why we got suits from the British but they never got sherwanis and kurtas from us… It’s because it takes an Indian to pull ’em off!
- Keeping our Indian traditions alive… One kurta at a time!
Cool & Funny Traditional Outfit Captions for Instagram
Want Indian outfit captions for Instagram that are cool and funny – just like you? Not too heavy, but just simple? Well this section is perfect for you! These hilarious captions are bound to make your followers laugh! Because everything’s better with a smile. 🙂
No, I’m not looking like royalty, I’m just wondering how much royalty I’ll earn if I write a book.
- I’m going to office dressed like this from now on. People will kneel before their new king.
- It’s a raven. It’s a king. No, it’s <Rohit> in a sherwani!
- A good sherwani is like a woman. It’s delicate, intricate, warm and when you find a beautiful one, you really hope it fits you well.
- Who decided sherwanis should be heavy-ass and thicc in the hot Indian weather? But they also make me look sizzling so that’s okay I guess.
- Gaurav… now available in sherwani and kurta, too!
- If Mughal kings had Instagram, they’d stop ruling and keep taking selfies all day, ‘cause these things look so frackin’ good!
- Meet my clothes- sek and see. When you put ‘em together, they are sexy!
- They say you can tell a lot about a person by looking at his shoes. Well, what can I say, I’m just a charismatic king today!
- They say dress for the job you want. I wanna be a dictator.
- Indian Day is when we all forget our complaints about the country’s governments and policies, and come together to appreciate how incredibly sexy our traditional clothing looks!
- Men don’t dress to impress women. They dress to impress other men. If you can’t be better than the competition, just dress better.
- Who needs a Manish Malhotra label boutique when there’s Chandni Chowk!
- Wearing a sherwani makes me feel like my life is worth living. Or maybe it’s because I spent half a lakh on this thing.
You may also like: 250 Funny Instagram Bios: Cool IG Bio Quotes for an Irresistible Profile
Ethnic Indian Outfit Captions for Instagram
Wanna show your Indian pride with your pic? Whether you’re rocking a kurta or a sherwani, these ethnic outfit captions will go your pics. From farewell to weddings, I have made some quotes for every type of outfit and occasion.
Just add some hashtags with your IG pics such as #traditionalwear or #ethnicwear #indianfashion and see how all the girls on Instagram discover and double tap on your pic! Also read: 200 Indian Fashion Hashtags Trending on Instagram for More Followers
- Kurtas are, well, like your average t-shirts. When it’s something really, really special, it’s time for a sherwani!
- Wearing a sherwani is like wearing our country’s history in the present day.
Sherwani‘s royalty speaks for itself.
- A kurta is a first truly stylish step in an Indian guy’s life.
- Being a proud Indian never goes out of fashion.
- Always choose a kurta that looks good on you, not a kurta you look good in.
- Spices, bhangra and kurta pajama are India’s gifts to the world!
- Wearing a kurta makes you seem stylish without even trying…
- When in doubt, wear a kurta.
- You can’t live an Indian life without Indian clothes!
- Sometimes a simple Indian kurta looks better than a thousand business suits.
- A kurta doesn’t represent just ethnic style. It represents our history, our people’s character, our resilience.
- Indian fashion is just a result of something that’s within us all.
- T-shirts are what we wear. Kurtas are what we are.
Badass Movie-Inspired Fashion Quotes for Instagram for Men
Sharing your ethnic wear pic but don’t want your caption to be all desi? Well you gotta be you, so here are some badass movie quotes that you can use as your traditional outfit captions for Instagram. When you don’t know what to write with your hot pic, let these movie quotations come to your rescue. You can even use these as caption for suit looks.
- You see, in this world, there’s two kinds of people, my friend — those wearing a sherwani, and those who don’t. You don’t.
- Keep your friends close, but your sherwani even closer.
- Yippi Ki Ye… MotherF***er.
- “You are not – Your job, How much money you have, The car you drive, The contents of your wallet, Your khakhis.” -Tyler Durden
- “We buy things we don’t need with money we don’t have, to impress people we don’t like.” -Tyler Durden
- This is your life and it’s ending one minute at a time. So wear a kurta.. it slows time down.
- “Things you own end up owning you.” -Tyler Durden
- If you feel like shit, everyone you hate wins.
- How much can you know about yourself if you’ve never worn a sherwani!
- It takes money to look this rich.
- Everybody be cool, this is fashion robbery.
- Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you will be ever be again.. so wear a sherwani.
- I look awesome in this sherwani and you can’t handle the truth!
So I hope these traditional outfit captions for Instagram for men were helpful. If you used one of my own quotes for ethnic dress to go with your IG pic, you can also credit me by adding my name as the author of the quote. If you have any quotes you’d like to share with me, lemme know down below in the comments section! And don’t forget to tag me @shilpaahujadotcom, and I’ll be sure to like your Indian desi photu!
– 300 Selfie Captions & Quotes for Instagram for All Types of Selfies
– 250 Fitness Hashtags: Bodybuilding, Gym Selfies, Running, Health & More
– Get Free Instagram Likes (and Followers) with These 25 Pro Tips
Shilpa Ahuja the editor-in-chief of ShilpaAhuja.com, which she founded with the goal of inspiring confidence in the modern working woman through fashion. Other than defining the direction of the magazine, she also writes about fashion & beauty trend forecasts, industry analysis, and opinions.
Shilpa’s work has been published in the University of Fashion blog and Jet Airways magazine. She is also an artist, illustrator and cartoonist. She is also the creator of Audrey O., a comic series that represents the lifestyle of millennial women. She enjoys creative writing and world travel. Her art has been exhibited at Harvard Graduate School of Design and the Aroma Hotel, Chandigarh and been published in Chandigarh Times.
Originally from Chandigarh, Shilpa also has a degree in architecture and has worked in interior project management. She is also the author of the book “Designing a Chinese Cultural Center in India”. Shilpa has a Masters in Design Studies degree from Harvard University.
For feedback and questions, please email [email protected]
2 thoughts on “51 Traditional Outfit Captions for Instagram for Men”
hi, The articles are written in an engaging and informative tone. The author does a great job of providing detailed descriptions and information about each type of clothing. I also appreciate how the author provides background and cultural context for the clothing. This helps me to better understand the significance of each type of clothing.
I’m also a huge fan of the blog’s visual content. Every article features beautiful photographs of traditional clothing. There’s also a great selection of videos that provide a more in-depth look at the clothing. The videos are especially helpful for getting a better understanding of how to wear the clothing.