The fun of being Punjabi, and dressing in suit salwar can’t really be explained in words. But I try! So from thoughtful to funny, here are 50 captions & Punjabi suit quotes for Instagram.
Hey gorgeous! No matter what your skin tone, personal taste, size or budget is, a Punjabi girl always looks gorgeous in suits. Indian fashion tells a whole story, and out of those, Punjabi outfits are the most colorful and fun. And that’s why a salwar suit on Instagram deserves its own type of quote! So I’ve made a compilation of my own quotations and popular Instagram captions so you have something to post with your lovely desi OOTDs when you don’t know what to write!
Let’s check them out!
Punjabi Suit Quotes in English
Whether you’re posting a wedding pic, or suit OOTD here are some punjabi suit quotes to go with your pic. Or if you’re an Instagram blogger posting your daily beauty shot, here are the perfect quotes on Punjabi suit to help you reach a lots of followers. Also, you can even post these quotes on suit salwar in Punjabi.
Also read: Selfie Captions & Quotes: 300 Good Captions for Instagram for All Types of Selfies
- A fighter, a dancer, a kind heart, a sharp wit, a great cook – there’s so many things we Punjabi women are. But the salwar suits bring out something in us we usually don’t show – delicate beauty!
- Simple living, high thinking, bright outfits!
- You can’t live an Punjabi life without a suit salwar!
- The Punjabi women may be wear delicate suit salwars – but don’t mistake us for damsels in distress!
- Neutral wardrobes are trendy? Well, for us Punjabis, it’s never been about trends! Our wardrobes have been, and will always be – as colorful as we are!
- Why wear something dull when you can literally pluck the stars from the sky and decorate your outfit with it?
- Beauty is never about the clothes we wear or the makeup we put on. It’s always about happiness, and more importantly, a good heart.
- As far as a Punjabi outfit is concerned, Robert Venturi was right: more is more and less is a bore!
- The beauty of a Punjabi salwaar suit is never because of any fashion trends, but because of its history – of royalty, honour and grace.
- Punjabi fashion is all about two things – grace and attitude.
Punjabi Girl Quotes
Hope you liked my Punjabi suit quotes. Want a caption that describes the beauty & strength of unique Punjabi women? Here, I’ve created my own jatti quotes, attitude quotes and captions for Punjabi girl photos. Feel free to credit me!
- The Punjabi woman’s dressing sense is loud. She speaks louder. But she parties loudest!
- An Punjabi kudi doesn’t need a million dollar couture gown. She just needs her suit salwar to look elegant!
- A Punjabi woman dresses well, lives life really well.
- A Punjabi girl dresses for no one but herself!
- A Punjabi woman’s clothing my be delicate, but deep down, each one of us is a fighter with never ending grit and power.
- A salwar suit is incomplete without some shine. And a Punjabi girl is incomplete without some attitude!
- The Punjabi girl is the perfect amalgamation of delicate feminism and powerful energy!
Best Punjabi Captions for Instagram & Punjabi Bio Ideas
Being Punjabi is one of the best gifts to be born with. It’s awesome in more ways we can explain! And nothing captures our Punjabi pride more than beautiful pics of festivals, weddings or just your life’s fun moments! That’s why I’ve written loads of Punjabi swag quotes just for us! <3
Inspire all your followers with your beautiful photo by adding one of these Punjabi captions for Instagram. You can even use these quotes as your Insta bio.
- Keep calm and live on, said no Punjabi ever.
- Being Punjabi is mental state.
- Simply being Punjabi gives you the right to be loud, party hard and speak terrible English. But it also comes with great responsibility – you have to drink without passing out, look great without trying and dance well without learning!
- If you are Punjabi… you know in the importance of three things – fun, kindness & dressing up well.
- A lot of people may dance like Punjabis, or eat our chicken tikka, but very few can live like us – right on the edge!
- The world may appreciate manners, graces and social skills. But we Punjabis have our own rules for living life – Party, Peg, and Pathaka!
- Got a problem with us Punjabis? Take it somewhere else. ‘Cuz we’re too busy having fun to give a damn!
Instagram Caption for Suit for Girls
Whether it’s a festival, college party or just a casual day of wearing a gorgeous suit, here are some of the best quotes on suit salwar to choose from. Add ’em to your pic with some hashtags and get loads of free likes!
Also check out: 200 Indian Fashion Hashtags Trending on Instagram Right Now!
- Say what you want, but I feel more comfortable in suits than jeans!
- Life is short. Let my dupatta be long!
- Don’t mistake me for being old-fashioned when I’m in this suit salwar. I’m a ahead of my time no matter what I wear!
- The simplest Indian outfits never go out of style. They’re elegant, classy and make an Indian girl look more glam than any western dress.
- Grace never goes out of style.
- The beauty of ethnic clothing doesn’t have a definition. It cannot be explained. It just is.
- When in doubt, wear a suit!
Looking for more? We’ve created a whole article of 50 unique quotes for desi outfits, lehengas, salwar suits & chaniya cholis, which you can use as captions for Instagram. Check it out here: 50 Traditional Outfit Captions for Instagram: Quotes for Indian Outfits.
Short Outfit Captions for Instagram
Looking for something short n’ sweet? Not Punjabi suit quotes or shalwar specific, but here are some fun and sassy fashion quotes for Instagram that you can use with your outfit pics. Whether you’re wearing a dress or a traditional suit, all of Insta peeps need to admire your cute outfit! So we’ve compiled a whole set on quotes on outfits!
- I don’t dress up for anyone but me.
- Keep calm and dress up, it’s the process and love for myself that’s most important.
- Get up.. dress up.. and never give up!
- Life is a party, dress like it.
- Dressing up everyday is a passion, not dressing up once is a scar forever.
- Life is short… dress up!
- Dress up or give up!
- Playing dress up begins at age 5 and never truly ends.
- The joy of dressing is an art.
Sassy Fashion & Attitude Captions
Attitude doesn’t come with a particular outfit. So no matter whether you’re dressed in Indian ethnic wear, or anything else, here are some sassy fashion quotes for your cool Insta pics… If you don’t want to use the specific Punjabi suit quotes, here are some generic ones that’ll go with any type of outfit.
- Why fit in, when you were born to stand out?
- I never look back – whether it’s in life, love or fashion!
- A girl should dress up – and never take shit – for no reason.
- Wonder Woman called. She needs her superpowers back!
- Dress up.. and act like a boss!
- I don’t dress up to impress men, I dress up to stare my reflection in shop windows as I pass by!
- Always dress like you are going to see your worst enemy.
- I didn’t google a quote for to post this pic on Instagram.. I’m just that awesome…
- Dressing up is tougher than chess, it involves strategy, maths, statistics, psychology, art, grit, tact and self confidence.
- I just dumped Batman. This is my post-breakup look. Yup.
Hope these Punjabi suit quotes were helpful. If you used one of these suit salwar captions, feel free to credit me. And I’d love to see your beautiful pics, so tag me on Instagram @shilpaahujadotcom.
Shilpa Ahuja a designer and entrepreneur. She is the editor-in-chief of ShilpaAhuja.com, which she founded with the goal of inspiring confidence in the modern working woman through fashion.
Fashion has traditionally been for the rich, white, thin woman. That’s how it evolved over centuries and that’s how it’s been represented in fashion media. But Shilpa believes that with the changing role of women in the society, fashion has changed, too. She believes that fashion is for everyone, regardless of their age, gender, color, body type and background. So she translates runway fashion into easy style advice that one can incorporate into their daily lives.
Shilpa’s work has been published in the University of Fashion blog and Jet Airways magazine. She is also an artist, illustrator and cartoonist. She is also the creator of Audrey O., a comic series that represents the lifestyle of millennial women. She enjoys creative writing and world travel. Her art has been exhibited at Harvard Graduate School of Design and the Aroma Hotel, Chandigarh and been published in Chandigarh Times.
Originally from Chandigarh, Shilpa also has a professional degree in architecture and has worked in interior project management. She is also the author of the book “Designing a Chinese Cultural Center in India”. Shilpa has a Masters in Design Studies degree from Harvard University. For feedback and questions, please email [email protected]