If you are an avid makeup lover, you probably can relate to these inspiring, funny, and sassy makeup quotes for Instagram. Read them right here.
The beauty community has made it big on Instagram. Over time, it’s progressively growing into a digital space for innovative makeup looks, beauty tutorials, product launches or haul videos, and endless selfies. It’s also a common ground where makeup junkies can come together to share their thoughts on new products or inspire the rest with relatable quotes. If you are an avid beauty lover and looking up for inciting quotes, I am sharing my very own, 40 original makeup quotes for Instagram. So feel free to give credits to Lima @shilpaahujadotcom and use them for the pics you post on Instagram!
Also check out: 11 Types of Selfie Captions on Instagram & How to Master Them
Makeup Quotes that Every Beauty Lover Will Relate to
Do you want to improve your Instagramming? While other girls click a random picture of their no-makeup look and get 9,000 likes. You take a selfie on your best makeup look and lose a good number of followers. You may need time to understand that, but there’s a type of picture you can post like a total boss babe: makeup quotes! If you haven’t allowed yourself to learn makeup quotes for Instagram, fear not: you can accomplish this right here.
From talking about makeup fails, being proud of flaws, inspiring young girls to be comfortable with their true self, a humorous thought, and #empowering gal quotes about makeup, there is one quote here for every gal. If you love all things beauty, then you’ll totally get where these makeup quotes for Instagram are coming from.
Sassy Makeup Captions for Instagram
Are you and your BFF constantly looking for sassy makeup quotes for Instagram? If so, you’re surely going to re-gram these sassy beauty words in this post as your IG captions. From one makeup lover to another, we know you’ll love this. PS: Do follow us on Instagram, and tag us if you use our makeup quotes. <3
Don’t forget to add some related hashtags with your makeup captions for Instagram if you want a larger audience to discover your image. Good hashtags to use with them are #makeupvibes #igmakeup #instamakeup #makeupartist #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupbyme #makeuponpoint #makeuponfleek #makeupideas. Here you go.
- Current status: Enhancing my gifts from God with makeup.
- I’d rather beef my brows than stroke your ego.
- Zero guilt in saying I love makeup.
- The BS can move itself out and make way for my makeup goodies.
- My makeup package makes me happier than your whole package of shitty behavior.
- Your red lips are bang-on. IKR
- Yes, I remove my makeup before bedtime and wake up to glowing skin.
- Don’t fret! There’s always a concealer to hide your worry signs.
- Netflix, face mask, and chill.
- #Alexa. Winged liner or red lips?
Also read: 51 Red Dress Quotes for Instagram from Thoughtful to Badass
Inspirational Makeup Quotes
If you’ve done your face and loved the way makeup has transformed you and boosted your confidence, you are sure to love the following makeup quotes. These inspiring captions will have you saying, you read my mind!
Go viral on Instagram with your gorgeous face makeup and impress your secret admirers! You can also use these hashtags with your captions and let others find you: #makeup #beauty #instagirl #makeuplove #makeuplover #instamakeup.
- Winged eyes: the one exercise we don’t sweat on.
- Let’s highlight those skin imperfections with makeup and not hide it.
- And just like that, faux freckles are trending and how.
- Dusky skin and bright makeup-beautiful blending ever.
- Great makeup = Great mood.
- Concealed and flawless: I got 99 problems but a zit ain’t one.
- When I was growing up, makeup was my first love.
- Makeup before boys!
- Why do you wear so much makeup? Because I like it, duh!
- Favorite quarantine routine: listening to music, and not rushing on makeup.
Universal Makeup Thoughts
We’ve undergone our personal makeup journeys and hold up many emotions. Regardless of what your beauty experience entails, here are some makeup quotes that are truly universal.
Besides, there is nothing like posting quotes with your makeup pictures. The quotes below are versatile and will allow you to add your own unique touch. Here are popular makeup quotes for IG that you can use: #beauty #style #prettyselfie #happy #girl #smile #makeupgoals #eyes #hair.
- True happiness: launch of makeup brands ♥
- Checklist: Matchy-matchy makeup and clothing.
- Embrace your moods with a touch of makeup.
- Pull out that favorite red lipstick of yours and be heard all day long.
- Makeup status: Lit
- Everyday phenomenon: Looking good and standing up for women.
- Step 1: Brush off bad feelings. Step 2: Create a fresh-faced look. And step 3: Inspire.
- Look flawless with simple, natural makeup. No glam squad required.
- Glow like crazy with healthy skin. A dash of highlighter is a close second.
- Blusher or bronzer? Which one is the VIP product in your makeup bag?
Relatable Makeup Captions for Instagram
Some quotes reflect our personality and are truly relatable, just like the ones I’ve shared below. What makes these makeup quotes relatable is that they are an extension of your true self. There are a lot of options, even if you’re someone who is never seen without eyeliner or the person who can do an impressive red lip, there’s something for everyone here. Plus these quotes are so relatable you won’t even know how to pick just one.
You can use these ones as IG captions. Add some hashtags like #makeup #makeupofinstagram #makeuplook #makeupaddict #makeupworld #makeuppaint so that more people can discover you and grab all the attention on IG! You can also use some beauty hashtags and watch all those admirers find you!
- I dare you to apply mascara without dropping your mouth open.
- The first thing and last thing I do daily? Drink Water Apply lip balm.
- Relatable: Mismatched cat-eye.
- Lip balm: Must-have summer/winter product.
- All our secrets can be well-hidden using a concealer.
- Makeup on – a perfect 10. Make off – still a perfect 10.
- High on makeup, high on standards.
- Lipsticks are the forever kind of love we crave for.
- My lips are exclusive for kind words and red lipstick.
- Eyebrows on a fleek. Because apparently, that’s in!
Makeup Quotes by Celebs
Sometimes a gal needs a little inspiration from A-listed celebs who know a thing or a two about makeup. Here are some famous celeb quotes that will help you add personality to your picture on IG! Tags like #makeup #makeupbeauty #makeupideas #makeuplife #makeupoftheday are good ideas.
From beauty icons like Coco Chanel and Calvin Klein to modern-day faces like Emma Stone and Lady Gaga, here are some of the best makeup quotes of all time.
- “Live your eyeliner, breathe your lipsticks, and kill for each other.” – Lady Gaga
- “I do put on a little makeup every day because it helps me feel put together. Mascara is essential.” – Emma Stone
- “That’s one of the things I love about makeup. You can change your whole attitude by just doing your eyeliner or lipstick differently.” – Beyonce
- “Sometimes you just have to put on lip gloss and pretend to be psyched.” – Mindy Kaling
- “I feel beautiful without makeup on, but when I do put makeup on, it just gives me this extra pop.” – Cardi B
- “If I had to teach someone just one thing about lip color, it would be this: Find a lipstick that looks good on your face when you are wearing absolutely no makeup.” – Bobbi Brown
- “My best secret is simple: Have the right palette and the right colors and remember, you need so much less makeup than you think.” – Jessalyn Gilsig
- “Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That or a kick-ass red lipstick.” – Gwyneth Paltrow
- “The best thing is to look natural, but it takes makeup to look natural.” – Calvin Klein
- “The best color in the world is the one that looks good on you.” – Coco Chanel
- “And who’s to say a little mascara doesn’t make you feel more confident when you pop it on and look in the mirror?” – Christina Aguilera
- “Makeup is not a mask that covers up your beauty: it’s a weapon that helps you express who you are from the inside.” – Michelle Phan
Okay we made them 52, because we couldn’t have enough of them! Hope you liked them.
So if you are trying to find the perfect makeup quotes for Instagram, try these ones. As a fellow beauty addict myself, I know that girls really love their makeup dose. Whether you are looking for something inspiring, special, or sassy, focus on these makeup quotes that describe your love for makeup.
So did you enjoyed going through these makeup quotes for Instagram? If you use any one of these for your pics, we’d love to see and double-tap it, so tag us on Instagram @shilpaahujadotcom!
You may use some of these popular makeup hashtags while tagging us:
#cosmetics #beauty #makeup #skincare #makeupartist #lipstick #fashion #mua #beautiful #instamakeup #cosmetic #love #lashes #makeuplover #makeupaddict #skin #lips #instabeauty #skincareroutine #like #instagood #makeupjunkie #lipgloss #style #kosmetik #bhfyp.
– 85 Coronavirus Quotes & Lockdown Captions for Instagram
– 300 Selfie Captions & Quotes for Instagram for All Types of Selfies
Limawapangla Aier is a Staff Writer overseeing #content pertaining to latest news, fashion, beauty, and red carpet dressing. Prior to ShilpaAhuja.com, Lima started her career as a B2B writer which helped her quickly understand the business lingo and channel work around SEO articles for different writing spheres like financial services, education, marketing/advertising, software technology, and healthcare. Surely this experience fostered awareness around business writing, but it was her sweet spot for fashion and keen eye for trends that made her transition into fashion writing. The intersection of the business writing skills to working on current fashion gave her the added bonus to be adaptable for handling a number of client’s style.
She did Bachelors and Masters in English from North Eastern Hill University. In addition, she obtained a Diploma in Creative Writing. Originally from Dimapur, Nagaland, Lima loves staying up to date in current culture news, be it movies, music, or social media. When she isn’t staring at an accessible screen, you can find her spending way too much napping or trying new beauty products.
She can be contacted at [email protected]