From funny to inspirational, from quarantine to isolation, here are 85 lockdown quotes to copy and paste for your social media needs and Instagram pics.
Inspirational Coronavirus Quotes
The pandemic may feel like such a negative satiation, but what better way to tell yourself and the world that you want to keep your vibes positive than some inspirational quotes? Here are some inspirational lockdown quotes about life, hope, and staying positive in loneliness. Use them with tags like
#optimistic #lifequotes #positivethinking motivational #inspirationalquotes #dailymotivation
1. “We don’t realize it yet, but when we finally walk out of lockdown, everything that was before will now be ashes. The question is, what are we prepared to build?”
2. The best defense is our natural immune system. People are too lazy to work hard to get it healthy.
3. It may not be our choice to stay home. But it’s our choice to stay positive.
4. Every day may seem like the day before during the lockdown. But you can start every day with a new smile and a new hope.
5. Keep working on yourself. The difference between those who wasted time and those who used it well becomes more and more obvious as the years go by.
6. Smile, work hard and put some glitter on your life.
7. It may rain for a long time, but we’ll wait for the rainbow at the end.
8. In the long run, every pain is a gift. – Maxime Lagacé
9. Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living. – Albert Einstein
10. A life without pain and suffering is like a sea without waves: lifeless. Be rational, take a new perspective and detach yourself, they will pass. – Maxime Lagacé
11. Alone time is the best time. But it never seems that way when it’s happening, just after the fact.
12. Don’t live in a manner that makes you despise being alone with yourself. – The Stoic Emperor
Funny Lockdown Quotes
What else is there to do during such dark Covid19 times than to find the humor in it? From sarcastic to sassy to downright hilarious, here are some funny lockdown quotes for your tweets and Instagram pics. Spread some laughter and make your followers love you.
13. Corona pandemic is a once in a life time opportunity for us to save the world by binge watching.
14. Most difficult part of work from home is to pretend to be busy to your family.
15. We have one life, it’s either god who will take it or it’s my neighbors.
16. You kept complaining that you didn’t have time to watch your favorite TV shows, and now you keep complaining that you are forced to watch TV.
17. Saving the world, one episode at time.
18. They say all great things come out of solitude, and here I am – busy with dishes and laundry.
19. My house has turned into Las Vegas. We are losing money by the minute, cocktails are acceptable at any hour, and we don’t know what time it is.
20. The two scariest things I’ve realized about this pandemic:
- We’re only as safe as the stupidest person in America.
- His name is Donald Trump.
21. Mommy put on her nice leggings, I guess she’s going to the mailbox.
22. I better go. One of my Sims is getting married.
23. I liked it better when Netflix and Chill didn’t involve the whole family.
24. Now I understand why pets try to run out of the house when the door opens.
25. I can’t believe that I questioned why liquor stores were deemed an essential service!
26. “Are you seeing anyone?” “I’m sorry you have to be more specific… Like a hallucination? A therapist? Or a boy?”
27. I can’t tell if I’m sore from my at home “workouts” or from lying in bed all day.
28. Just asked my wife we she refers to me and our 3 boys as “gentlemen”? She says, “What do you want me to call you, dickheads?”
29. The longer I stay at home the more I begin to look homeless.
30. When quarantine is over, let’s not tell some people.
31. When your daily lifestyle is called quarantine.
32. If you need 144 rolls of toilet paper for a 14-day quarantine, you probably should have been seeing a doctor long before COVID-19.
33. “Keep your chins up, it’ll be over eventually, “I tell myself as I eat my third dinner of the day.
34. Mom to son: Guess what I’m having for dinner. Son: Wine?
35. I feel like I’m 14 again. I have no job, no money, dinner with my parents every night, and I’m grounded.
36. I miss canceling things and saying no to gatherings on my own terms.
37. I miss being late to everything.
38. “Getting my hair cut is my constitutional right!
39. Divided We Live, United We Die.
40. Nowadays the greatest compliment you can give someone is, “I want you to be the first person I hug after quarantine.”
41. Funny part about it all, is once this is all over the same people gonna be sitting in traffic posting dumb shit like, “Bring corona back. “
42. I’ve taken more trips to the fridge than to the restroom this entire Quarantine.
43. Funny how the real you will say you don’t believe there’s corona virus while the fake you copies and drop motivational quotes here.
44. When this lock down shit is over, I’m finna do shit that I never did before.
45. Stay at home, stay safe… are the spammiest emails of this season.
46. Thank you, brands. Now that I have got your “Stay home, Stay Safe” email, I will abide by your wisdom.
47. Stay at home, stay safe. – Every brand ever during COVID-19
Quarantine getting the best of you? From funny to angry, here are some lockdown quotes about the quarantine and home isolation for your Insta pics and selfies.
48. We didn’t know how happy we were.
49. 2020 must be cancelled.
50. Is it the same day over and over again?
51. What you stock up on tells a lot about you!
52. Earlier we called it privacy, now we call it social distancing.
53. Excuse me while I go for a walk to the nearest window and relish being with nature.
54. Humans wanted independence, a chance to be the creator of their own world and nature gave us this pandemic.
55. Having tasted the joys of solitude, I forgot the need to please my relatives and friends. – Milarepa
56. Most people keep eating not because they’re hungry, but because they’re bored. – Life Math Money
57. Put down the phone, turn off the laptop, and do something—anything—that does not involve a screen. – Jean M. Twenge
58. Boredom is a defense mechanism to avoid having to sit alone with our unaddressed thoughts.
Positive Quarantine Quotes
Every dark cloud has a silver lining. Want to talk about the positivity in this situation? Here are some positive and happy lockdown quotes for your tweets and Instagram pictures. Use them with hashtags like #positivity #positivevibes #positivethoughts #positiveenergy #positivemindset #positivevibesonly #positive #positivityquotes
59. Corona virus is the AWOL that mother-nature is taking from office.
60. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with. – Wayne Dyer
61. All those who kept complaining that social media is making us more lonely are now suddenly finding that social media is the only way to keep us connected. Such a humbling experience, this pandemic.
62. I’m not lonely, I’m not bored. I’m just sitting here, grateful for being alive.
63. Without great solitude no serious work is possible. – Pablo Picasso
64. What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be. – Ellen Burstyn
65. Be able to be alone.
66. Writers do their best work alone, and now is your chance to write the story of your life.
67. “If you learn to really sit with loneliness and embrace it for the gift that it is… an opportunity to get to know YOU, to learn how strong you really are, to depend on no one but YOU for your happiness…you will realize that a little loneliness goes a LONG way in creating a richer, deeper, more vibrant and colorful YOU.” ― Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass
68. Discomfort is the price of admission to a meaningful life.
69. If you look at the positives, it’s helping the environment. There’s no pollution, there’s no actual factories working…
70. “One day, you and I, we’re gonna be in that new parish of yours, sipping iced-tea on the lawn. This will all be just a memory. Can you hold on to that thought?”
71. The ultimate power in life is to be completely self-reliant, completely yourself. – Robert Greene
72. The loneliness you feel is actually an opportunity to reconnect with others and yourself. – Maxime Lagacé
73. Nothing can dim the light that shines from within. – Maya Angelou
74. To be left alone is the most precious thing one can ask of the modern world. – Anthony Burgess
Serious Covid-19 Isolation Quotes
If funny and hopeful isn’t your mood today, here are some serious or sad isolation lockdown quotes for your quarantine pics on Instagram.
75. The biggest disease is “Loneliness”.
76. Roses are red & oceans are blue. This is me in isolation. How about you?
77. I’m not lonely, I have my old friend isolation.
78. We’re born alone, we live alone, and we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone. – Orson Welles
79. Lonely people, in talking to each other can make each other lonelier. – Lillian Hellman
80. Solitude is fine but you need someone to tell you that solitude is fine. – Honoré de Balzac
81. When this pandemic is over and isolation ends, there will be feelings of relief for many of us. For others, it will be just the beginning of a long battle with the painful memories experienced on the front line.
82. “Many people are alive but don’t touch the miracle of being alive.” – Thích Nhất Hạnh
83. The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
84. Being solitary isn’t a disease that needs a cure. – Natasha Pulley
85. Loneliness is designed to help you discover who you are and stop looking outside yourself for your worth. – Mandy Hale
The Guy is very handsome, and loves being misunderstood. He loves sports, cars, sports cars and women. He’s an expert on men’s fashion and lifestyle, but frankly, he’s also an expert on women’s fashion, particularly when it comes to looking sexy. Follow him on Twitter @slubguy where he posts the hot photo-shoots he does for Shilpa Ahuja, and writes his opinions on sports and politics. For feedback and questions and any advice, email [email protected]