Here are the coolest and trendiest new accessories for men for Spring/Summer 2015!
1. Customizable iPhone 6 Cover by Zazzle – T-Rex Hates Push-Ups! Other graphics also available, you can put your own graphic, text or resize these. Find it here!
2. Diors Artful Collection – Crayon doodle graphic briefcase/laptop men’s bag by Dior. Inspired by the “artist” that’s within every man. Find it here!
3. Grey Suede/Leather iPad/ tablet case by Boticca. I like the clean and minimalist design with an inner pocket for business cards. Find it here!
4. Animal-print horn detail backpack in faux leather by Mike Koubou. I probably wouldn’t wanna take it to office, but I’d love to show it off if I were in college! Also available in red, gold and zebra print. Find it here!
5. iPad Case with Havana Print by Paul Smith. I love the cool and colorful urban graphic featuring houses and cars of havana, Cuba! Find it here!
6. Gentleman becomes a Hipster iPhone case by Mike Koubou. More graphics available and can also be bought on rugs, mugs, bags and pillow covers. Find it here!
7. Tambour Blue watch by Louis Vuitton. Love the turquoise blue stitching detail on the straps and the embossed black V behind the dial. Also available with chronograph. Find it here!
8. Black Lace-Up Suede Boots by Prada. Leather lined with a rounded toe, I love the simple minimalism about these boots. Find it here!
9. Aviator Sunglasses in blue and gold by Ray Ban. Unisex and very cool, summery and beachy. Find them here!
10. Black Diamond Men’s Ring in Sterling Silver by Ice. Highly polished finish with round cut brilliant diamonds. Find it here!
11. USB Crystalline Memory Stick by Swarovski. I know this can’t exactly be called a men’s accessory, but it’s just so sexy and classy that I had to put it in this list!
12. Classic Saint Laurent Bracelet with 2 Unique Studs by Yves Saint Laurent (YSL). Also available in 925 Sterling Silver, it has a signature Saint Laurent engraved interior.
So what do you think of these accessories? Yay or nay? Comment below!
Shilpa Ahuja the editor-in-chief of ShilpaAhuja.com, which she founded with the goal of inspiring confidence in the modern working woman through fashion. Other than defining the direction of the magazine, she also writes about fashion & beauty trend forecasts, industry analysis, and opinions.
Shilpa’s work has been published in the University of Fashion blog and Jet Airways magazine. She is also an artist, illustrator and cartoonist. She is also the creator of Audrey O., a comic series that represents the lifestyle of millennial women. She enjoys creative writing and world travel. Her art has been exhibited at Harvard Graduate School of Design and the Aroma Hotel, Chandigarh and been published in Chandigarh Times.
Originally from Chandigarh, Shilpa also has a professional degree in architecture and has worked in interior project management. She is also the author of the book “Designing a Chinese Cultural Center in India”. Shilpa has a Masters in Design Studies degree from Harvard University. For feedback and questions, please email [email protected]