Letters should be exclusive to ShilpaAhuja.com or SlubShop. We do not publish open letters or letters addressed to third parties. We also do not publish anonymous letters.
Letters should preferably be 175 to 300 words, should refer to an article that has been published within the last one week, and must include the sender’s name, email or physical address. Attachments over 800KB are not allowed.
Because of the high volume of submissions received, we cannot respond to all letters, or acknowledge unpublished letters other than by an automated reply email. The writers of letters selected for publication will be notified within seven days. Letters may be edited and shortened and we do not guarantee publishing your attachments.
To send a letter to the editor, email [email protected].
How to Send a Good Letter
Here are some tips for getting your letter published by our letters editor.
- Please refer to Op-Ed Submissions.
- Please refer to Opinion Video Submissions.
- To submit an editorial, please email [email protected].
- To report a factual error in a news article: [email protected].
All letters with feedback claiming factual errors will be sent to the appropriate editors of the mentioned article(s).
To reach other sections of Shilpa Ahuja (this includes letters to the AskShilpa and SlubShop sections):
- [email protected] (Fashion, Fashion Week, Looks, Celebrity, Designers & News)
- [email protected] (Hair, Makeup, Skin)
- lifestyl[email protected] (Fitness, Culture, Home, Food)
- [email protected] (Travel)
- [email protected] (Men’s Style, News & Entertainment, Men’s Grooming)
- [email protected] (Indian & International Weddings)
- [email protected] (Audrey O. comics)
- [email protected] (SlubShop)
- [email protected] (Ask Shilpa)
- [email protected] (SlubBlogger of the Week)
- [email protected] (for Op-Ed submissions, not letters)
For more information, see our Contacts and Services page.
Thank you for reading Shilpa Ahuja.