We are accepting guest posts that can add value to ShilpaAhuja.com and our audience. Here are the guidelines for guest posts to read before you submit your article.
Want to Contribute to ShilpaAhuja.com?
We are looking for experts in all niches of fashion, beauty and lifestyle who can provide their thoughts on new topics and write articles that are helpful to our audience. Please note that guest post approval process is lengthy and difficult. Additionally, our editorial team has to ensure that each and every one of the pieces published on ShilpaAhuja.com is unique as well as written according to our content policy. This process is very time-consuming for us, too.
That’s why we have listed out some helpful blog submission guidelines our team follows in writing and picking out content by guest writers.
ShilpaAhuja.com gets an organic traffic of over a million users annually, and our social media following exceeds 275,000. With a DA of 45, ours is one of the best sites to submit your guest post to. Our editors will walk you through the process of submission and topic approval. Articles are thoroughly edited and re-edited to make sure the tone matches our existing content and that the articles are truly loved by our audience once they go live.
Guidelines for Approval
This guest posting guide will help you ensure your article is accepted by our editorial staff:
1. The Basics
- Content has to be 100% unique and shouldn’t have been published elsewhere, either online or in print. This is the top among our guest post guidelines.
- Please ensure we haven’t already covered the topic, by doing a simple search within ShilpaAhuja.com.
- Self-promotional blog posts are immediately rejected, unless submitted as explicit sponsored articles. However, feel free to mention a line of personal preference or experience if it helps make your point.
- Avoid the cliches and basic info people already know. Avoid abstract subjects and obvious tips.
- Content should be relevant & timely researched. Last season’s trends, old news or freely available info is usually not selected, unless a brand new perspective is pitched.
- Provide news or helpful how-to information our readers can learn from. Your article should meet our readers’ need and offer solutions.
- Guest bloggers are encouraged to submit multiple guest post ideas, so we can choose what will most likely appeal to our audience.
- Link to credible resources where necessary. Only refer to data that can be backed up. However, you can use your opinions to drive a point.
- The author should be an expert on the subject. Your post should show your authoritativeness and know-how.
- Focus on being grammatically and factually accurate.
- Review our detailed article guidelines.
2. The Process
There are no lengthy guest posting techniques here. Once you have a topic, just email us (see below) and get your topic approved, and then begin writing! If you’d like to send in the finished piece, make sure it meets our blog contributor guidelines above. Editors review each article, and authors will be notified if articles are approved.
The initial evaluation of guest posts usually takes two business days, the editing process may take up to a week. However, due to the quantity of guest article requests we receive, we’re not able to publish all posts, or reply to authors if their posts are not selected. We appreciate your patience. That’s why we advise you to pitch topics before writing the post by emailing us.
3. The Topics
A great idea would be to look at our menu to see the topics we already publish about. Some ideas are fashion and beauty trends, men or women’s style tips, travel, lifestyle, food, home decor, fashion news, fashion technology or business of fashion, hair/skin tips, movies or entertainment.
Our audience is 75% female, primarily aged 18-35. We have a fairly intentional audience, so please make sure the content is not ethnically or regionally bound. The top countries our users belong to include India, US, UK, Canada, Australia, Philippines, Malayasia, South Africa, Pakistan, Italy, France, Germany, Nigeria, UAE, Singapore, Indonesia & Netherlands.
It’s of utmost importance to keep in mind the audience and ethics of our blog. Please understand more on how to write guest posts for an international audience by carefully reviewing our these article guidelines.
Do You Have an Idea for a Blog Post?
By submitting guest posts, you agree to ShilpaAhuja.com Blog Policy, and expressly consent to make your profile public.
Write Your First Post
If you have any questions you can reach out to our team at