Want to Contribute to ShilpaAhuja.com?
We are looking for experts in all niches of fashion, beauty and lifestyle who can provide their thoughts on new topics and write articles that are helpful to our audience. Please note that guest post approval process is lengthy and difficult. Additionally, our editorial team has to ensure that each and every one of the pieces published on ShilpaAhuja.com is unique as well as gels with our content policy. This process is very time-consuming for us, too.
That’s why we have listed out some helpful guidelines our team follows in writing and picking out content by guest writers.
Guidelines for Approval
1. The Basics
- Content has to be 100% unique and shouldn’t have been published elsewhere, either online or in print.
- External links or sponsored back-links are not accepted.
- Self-promotional blog posts are immediately rejected. However, feel free to mention a line of personal preference or experience if it helps make your point.
- Avoid the cliches and basic info people already know. Avoid abstract subjects and obvious tips.
- ontent should be relevant & timely researched. Last season’s trends, old news or freely available info is usually not selected, unless a brand new perspective is pitched.
- Provide news or helpful how-to information our readers can learn from. Your article should meet our readers’ need and offer solutions.
- Link to credible resources where necessary. Only refer to data that can be backed up. However, you can use your opinions to drive a point.
- The author should be an expert on the subject. Your post should show your authoritativeness and know-how.
- Focus on being grammatically and factually accurate.
- Review our detailed article guidelines.
2. The Process
If you’d like to send in the finished piece, make sure it meets our guidelines above. Editors review each article, and authors will be notified if articles are approved.
The initial evaluation usually takes five business days, the editing process may take up to two weeks. However, due to the quantity of guest article requests we receive, we’re not able to publish all posts, or reply to authors if their posts are not selected. We appreciate your patience. That’s why we advise you to pitch topics before writing the post by emailing us.
It’s of utmost importance to keep in mind the audience and ethics of our blog. Please carefully review these article guidelines.
Do You Have an Idea for a Blog Post?
By submitting a post, I agree to ShilpaAhuja.com Blog Policy, and expressly consent to make my profile public.
Write Your First Post
If you have any questions you can reach out to our team at