1. What is a newsletter subscription? How much does it cost?
A newsletter subscription provides weekly emails with the latest content including comics, shopping picks, editorials and articles. Newsletters are free of cost and supported on both desktop and mobile devices.
2. Is ShilpaAhuja.com also available as a print magazine?
No, ShilpaAhuja.com is solely a digital magazine. We do not have any print versions. Even though we love paper, we believe that content is consumed most easily on digital devices. Plus it is cheaper to be digital and also good for the environment.
Digital access also allows availability to a greater range of readers and subscribers, no matter what their geographic location.
3. How can I subscribe to your newsletter?
To subscribe to our weekly emails, simply click put in your first name and email address in the form and click the Subscribe link. Click the below link to find the form, or scroll down to the bottom of this page.
4. What if I don’t want to subscribe — can I still read ShilpaAhuja.com for free?
Of course! Visitors have free access to all our articles (including blog posts, videos and images). Additionally, you can also follow us on our social media channels – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google +, YouTube and Snapchat.
5. Do you have any paid content?
We do not have any paid content. All our articles and videos are free to read/view. You may see ads.
Read the ShilpaAhuja.com Terms of Service.
6. How can I sign up my friend for your newsletter?
You can share newsletters with your friends or family. Simply put their first name and email address and click subscribe! Find the sign up form at the bottom of this page.
7. How can I unsubscribe from your newsletter?
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button provided at the bottom of any newsletter email.
8. Can I get a newsletter subscription to a specific category of articles only?
No. Currently, we have only one type of newsletter. However, specific category newsletters may be available in future. Please check back regularly. You can provide your suggestions and feedback here.
9. Can I access ShilpaAhuja.com articles through search engines, third-party blogs and social media?
Yes. Our articles are widely available on search engines and we post regularly on social media channels. We also encourage links from third-party blogs and social media. All of them are free to access for all readers.
10. How do I change the email address that’s associated with my newsletter subscription?
To change your email address, unsubscribe by clicking the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of any newsletter. Then enter your first name and new email address in the subscribe form below and click Subscribe.
If the email address you want to use is already subscribed, an error message will appear. To resolve this, please complete the steps in the Subscription email address help article.
If you’re still unable to change your email address, please contact Customer Care.
11. I have feedback regarding your newsletters. Who should I contact regarding that?
Please contact us here.