Wondering how to get more Instagram followers and likes?! Well, we have listed top 25 pro tips that can get your free Instagram likes! Check out!
Instagram has become a medium for young entrepreneurs, brands, bloggers to communicate with the world. It is no more just a photo sharing site. From getting new customers to showcasing one’s talents, Instagram has become a way of life! And even Instagram is improving by updating their features often. Yeah! Even they are doing their business well. So apart from business, having thousands or millions of followers has become a norm for celebrities in the virtual world!
So, what is the strategy to get Insta likes? Is there an algorithm that the social media celebs follow? Or does it solely depend on the content? Is it possible to get free Instagram followers? Or do they rely on fake followers? Well, it’s not easy to guess how these things exactly work. And today, there are a zillion people who wanna make it big in the virtual world, whether they are into business or not.
So how should you go about getting free Instagram likes or followers? First of all, when I use the term free, it doesn’t mean fake. By following a few strategies, you can get Insta followers to engage with your posts. It’s really important to reach those who’ll find your content relevant. Both business and non-commercial profiles can use these simple methods! So, Instagram is almost like an open public album. And whether you’re an influencer, artist, entrepreneur or just an Instagram blogger, you can consider these tips. So, let’s check out!
Choosing a Profile Theme and Targeting a Specific Audience
1. First of all, when you create an account on Instagram, think about what you wanna post. Be as authentic as possible because, at the end of the day, a genuine personality grabs the right attention and this will help to gain free Instagram followers. In a sea of many many profiles, a real one stands out for sure. And also, update your Instagram bios relevantly. You can check out funny Instagram bios for inspiration!
2. Post regularly on Instagram. Active profiles have more opportunities for followers to connect with you and this helps you to get likes on Instagram. Also, try to maintain a variety of posts. For example, we at ShilpaAhuja.com, try to post each day with a weekly theme like Makeup Mondays, Throwback Thursdays, Fitness Fridays and so on. So, try to have many different posts in your profile. If you don’t have time to post everyday, scheduling the posts is also a great idea. You can use apps like Latergramme or Hootsuite.
3. You can make it a weekly thing, too, if you can’t post something everyday. Make sure you post something special every week and pick a scheduled time so followers will be able to watch out for your content.
4. According to an article on Forbes magazine, it’s recommended to post images between 2am or 5pm as during this time many active users are online. But I suggest to try a variety of times and stick to what works best for you to get Instagram likes. Also, sometimes it depends on what you’re posting. For example, a fitness motivation image may not work during noon.
Instagram Likes for Free for Good Profiles
1. It’s no news that a good picture that’s catchy and well-timed can get the maximum possible free Instagram likes. So focus on quality. When you post images, try to have a good mixture of well-photographed, well edited, selfies, random pictures, food and much more. This helps you be more authentic, it helps your followers to relate to you and it is always good to maintain a variety on your profile.
2. Videos, boomerang and collages, too, work really well on Instagram. Try to post in galleries once in a while. Your followers might visit your profile to have a look.
3. Edit your pictures professionally instead of going for filters. This helps to maintain a professional profile and makes your feed look well maintained. It’s not a bad idea to just stick to filters but when there are various options available, why not give it a try? Photoshop is the best but if you’re not into it, you can use easier photo editing apps like Snapseed, VSCO, Prisma, Afterlight and Touch & Retouch to get free Instagram likes.
Get Free Instagram Likes for Pictures
1. Try posting related IG posts almost similar to a diary. It can be a week log, comic strip, pics of same shoot (like a teaser) and banner in parts. This increases your posts and creates a curiosity with the followers. And posting about the latest trends is also important. Bank on current issues, it’s like you’re well-updated, which helps you to get likes for Instagram posts.
2. Using relevant captions for your images is also important. Because this way, you’re making a conversation with your audience. Try adding selfie captions, funny quotes or ask a question and ask them to comment. This builds your comment section, too!
3. Also, add relevant hashtags on your pictures. Using popular ones is also an added advantage. Use #l4l (like for like), #followback, #likeme and many more. This helps people find your posts through hashtags. There is no definite number or how many hashtags to use, but you can try what works for you the best. Creating your own hashtag also helps. Ask people to use it in their pics and this helps for a wider reach.
Free Instagram Likes by Widening Your Reach
1. Tag people in your images. Tagging big brands and influencers can also help you to get free likes on Instagram.
2. The next point to concentrate is engagement. Apart from posting regularly, one needs to be engaging with their followers. Like commenting on the comments, checking out others profiles and liking their images and responding to DMs. Also, if you have your own hashtag, go visit the profiles and comment, share your thoughts, basically, be a people’s person.
3. Host giveaways or contests on Instagram. Play smart here, you can ask them to follow and like the post. Also, ask them to tag their friends. This will help you achieve a wider reach.
4. Use geotagging when you post an image. In this way, you can connect with brands and other people from the place. By coordinating with fellow bloggers, you can reach a large number.
5. And lastly, promote your Instagram on your other profiles like Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter.
Try to follow all your Facebook friends, Gmail contacts and phone contacts by syncing to Instagram. It’s one of the easiest ways to get free followers on Instagram! Also, post your profile link on your blog or Youtube channel if you have one.
Use Apps for Instagram Likes
How to get free Instagram followers with apps? Well, there are apps that help you to get free Instagram followers and likes. Yes, and my SlubTeam mate, Anusha will be writing about it soon. Yay! I’m already excited. Stay tuned!
So, these were a few tips on getting free Instagram likes and followers. How many likes are we gonna get on Instagram? Do you love Insta? Show your profile with us by tagging @shilpaahujadotcom on Instagram and will be sure to like your best pic!!
– 201 Popular Hashtags to Use for Getting More Likes on Instagram
– Selfie Captions & Quotes: 300 Good Captions for Instagram for All Types of Selfies
–Funny Instagram Bios: 250 Cool IG Bio Ideas & Quotes for Your Profile
– Snapchat Filters & Best Snapchat Effects That Drive Us Crazy
Sahana is a Senior Staff Writer at ShilpaAhuja.com. With an experience in fashion and lifestyle writing, Sahana is responsible for Indian and international fashion week coverage every year, and is developing an expertise in apparel trend forecasting. She also writes about health and fitness, having pursued yoga for 6 years now. She’s not a gym person at all but is all for “running in the park” and is an amateur cyclist. Books and coffee are her other passions. She’s also an amateur photographer. She’s a hardcore Bollywood fan and she loves to cover the nostalgic topics on the same. From fashion trends to famous characters, she can make anyone love Bollywood! Her best article has been 90s Bollywood fashion, a readers’ favorite so far! Prior to her experience with ShilpaAhuja.com, Sahana has written as a freelance author for online magazine, Mashup Corner, and interned at EventsHigh as a content writer. Her blogs on basic fashion, makeup, fitness and city’s food joints that gave her a chance to experiment with her writing. She also has voiced her opinions about feminism and equal rights for men and women at PolkaCafe journals and after quitting her job, she decided to take up writing as her full time career.
Sahana is an engineering graduate and has worked in an MNC, Tesco, for more than a year as an Operations Support. It was her sheer love for fashion that made her quit the monotonous 9 to 5 job to pursue a career in the fashion industry. She’s originally from Bangalore and is currently settled in Chennai (she’s loving the city)! For any queries and discussions, contact her at [email protected] You can also tweet her at https://twitter.com/Sahana_17