Hi Rishi! Thanks for writing in! Excessive exposure to sunlight or when the skin is exposed to the sun when it’s the hottest leads to sunburn. However, you can’t completely get rid of sunburns. But by taking few precautionary steps, you can reduce it with natural cure for sunburn.
How to Avoid Sunburn
- Avoid going out during the hottest part of the day. If you can’t, then wear a cap, sunglasses and apply sunscreen lotion to your face! If you’re lazy like me, then apply the moisturizer that has SPF while leaving home!
- If your skin is too sensitive, indulge in cleansing every three days or once in a week. You don’t have to spend a bomb on cleansers. You can cleanse your face with raw milk that’s easily available! By cleansing your skin gets rid of impurities.
- Stay hydrated, especially when your routine involves going out during the day. Drink plenty of water and keep taking sips every fifteen minutes.
- And lastly, maintain a well-balanced diet. Most of the skin allergies are caused due to inadequate nutrition. Have greens and proteins. Try to include different colored veggies into your diet!
How to Treat Sunburn | Natural Cure for Sunburn
- If the sunburn is moderate or causing itchiness, then dip a cotton ball in raw milk and apply it on the sunburn. This will soothe the skin instantly. You can try tomato juice, too!
- You can try rubbing it with ice by covering it with a paper towel.
- Honey is also a good option for instant relief. Try Aloe vera if not allergic to it!
- Do not use harsh creams or ointments without consulting a doctor. Also, avoid facials in salons when you’re suffering from sunburns.
- If the sunburn is severe, then consulting a doctor is necessary.
Also, check out men’s skincare and routine!