From Diwali fashion quotes to saree or selfie captions, to wishes for loved ones, here are 100 Diwali captions & greetings for girls.
It’s Diwali, my favorite time of the year, and my time to be with my family, make Rangoli, light phuljhadis and diyas and of course, wear beautiful outfits. And all these things call for loads of pics, and loads of beautiful captions to capture this happiness and warmth.
So I have written 100 Diwali captions for you to use on your own pics. Whether you’re posting a Diwali fashion pic on IG, or lighting up your FB feed on fire with a saree selfie, or looking for messages for your boyfriend or greetings for special someone, I have written something for everyone. Plus meaningful self-love quotes to make your Diwali pics extra special.
Diwali Fashion Quotes
Diwali is all about lights and happiness. And of course, what makes us happier than being fashionable! A good Diwali outfit makes everything 10x more festive and more fun. And not to mention the rad selfies and IG posts we get out of that! This Diwali, while you choose that perf outfit and do your nails, make sure you also add the perfect caption for your Instagram picture! But worry not, I’ve already written loads of Diwali fashion quotes for ya – something to capture every mood! Here are some great Diwali dress captions you can use.
- My Diwali ‘fits be lit like diyas!
- Me on IG: Dressed and shining bright like a house on Diwali. Me IRL: Curled up on a couch in PJs with a book.
- May all your days be fashionable, and may all your ‘fits be lit like a patakha. Happy Diwali!
- Wearing ethnic clothes is my fave way to appreciate my traditions.
- Ain’t no other day more perfect than Diwali to dress like a phuljhadi!
- Too much glitter? Said no one on Diwali ever.
- Shiny heels, a long glittering dress and a diya – that’s all I need for a perfect #Diwali to let my magical light shine on.
- This Diwali don’t burst crackers. Be the phuljhadi yourself when you’re decked up in trad ‘fits and those lovely high heels.
- Diwali is the festival of lights and celebrations. What better way to celebrate it than by adorning yourself in different colors of happiness!
- With styles as diverse as the country itself, there’s no shortage of what to wear on any given day. But on Diwali, it’s always a lehenga for me! #DiwaliFashion #DiwaliQuotes
- Do I light up the night sky with my style or what! #phuljhadi
- It’s the #FestivalOfLights. How can my Diwali fashion be any less ‘lit than the night sky!
- My today’s ethnic avatar? Golden layers of light and a touch of red. Happy Diwali!
- The only thing to wear this Diwali is your authentic, desi self!
Diwali Saree Captions for Instagram
Diwali is the festival of lights, traditions and bright colors, and what better way to celebrate than by wearing a beautiful saree! The festive mood, the shine and sparkle, the silks and grace, it’s enough to brighten up anyone’s Diwali! Here are some Diwali fashion quotes about sarees that you can use while getting clicked by shutterbugs during Diwali.
- What’s Diwali without diyas, and what’s Diwali fashion without sarees?
- May this Diwali be as filled with love and joy for you as my saree is filled with sequins!
- My saree be shining brighter than all diyas combined!
- Me on all other days: In my room, pretending I don’t exist. Me on Diwali: Dressed in a saree lighting IG-town on fire!
- Looking like a pataka in my saree or what!
- Diwali is the epitome of Indian festive celebrations, and saris are the epitome of traditional Indian attire. That’s why Diwali and saree is a great combination!
- Wearing a saree is like embodying the spirit of Diwali – bright but traditional.
- Sarees are what Diwali celebrations should be – graceful, traditional and yet fun without being too loud!
- Sarees bring out the best of Diwali – shining bright while creating memories of celebration!
- A saree is like a Diwali message from your family. It makes you feel loved and warm and happy.
- Lighting up your Instagram feed with the year’s most loved holiday and our country’s most loved garment!
- Diwali is the perfect time to celebrate vivid colours and splash some gold. What does that better than a saree?!
- Diwali is so much more than just crackers. Diyas, rangoli and a saree – that’s my Diwali! Peaceful, colourful and bright!
- Colorful rangoli – for welcoming goddess Laxmi, and a colourful saree – for joy.
- A sari is perfect for Diwali. It takes life’s most beautiful stories and wraps them up with your beautiful smile. With a touch of simplicity, tradition, and most importantly, love.
- When it comes to colors on Diwali, the more the merrier. So here I am, draped in as many colors as I could, just like rangoli! Happy Diwali!
- The best gifts of all – family time and a saree. Happy Diwali to all!
- Adding some sparkle, joy and tradition in my life with a saree, because no celebration is complete without it.
- Silk and gold were made for each other, just like Diwali and sarees!
- Whether we celebrate with friends, colleagues, or family, a saree is all you need to feel festive on Diwali. Happy Diwali!
You may also like: 50 Saree Quotes for Instagram: Caption for Traditional Look for Instagram
Diwali Captions for Instagram for Girl
Diwali pics are an extra dose of special, owing to the warmth and love all around us. But for us girls, it’s a great time to remind ourselves that we still need to, and can, shine bright. So if you’re looking for the perfect caption to capture these festivities, and instil some confidence in your followers, you’re in the right place. Here I have written a few beautiful Diwali fashion quotes for selfies that are thoughtful, yet inspiring.
- Let this Diwali season remind you to follow your dreams and always fight for what you love. Happy Diwali!
- Hope you have a very Diwalicious day!
- May your inner light keeping glowing brighter than ever, that it touches others and light them too. Happy Diwali!
- The best way to welcome auspicious Diwali is by believing in yourself, that you too can spread happiness and prosperity in the lives of those around you. You can create your own path and light it too. Wish you and your family a #HappyDiwali!
- It’s the Diwali spirit that lights up everyone’s home with a bright enthusiasm. Happy Diwali!
- We all, just like Diwali, have our light. May you find your guiding light and shine on brighter than ever in the coming year.
- May colors, lights, and all the beautiful wishes welcome you to the festival of lights. Happy Diwali!
- Diwali is our reminder that we all need light in darkness. May you always have a ray of hope that gives light during the darkest days of your winter. Happy Diwali!
- When you light a candle of hope and self-assurance, your soul sheds darkness and ends all despair. Happy Diwali to all my beautiful followers around the world – may your soul always find its light when you need it the most!
Diwali Caption for Selfie
Selfies are great on any day of the year. Selfies are a way to express oneself and share moments with friends. But festive selfies are important, just like diyas on Diwali. It’s not just about how you look in the photo, but what you’re wearing and where you are. This Diwali whether you’re dressed up in ethnic or westerns, these insta caption can accompany your selfie and help you express yourself in your own way.
So if you wanna share your lovely selfie on Instagram, here are some fun Diwali fashion quotes and selfie captions you can use to express your festive mood. Plus, some short Diwali fashion quotes too!
- Diwali shine on!
- Festive edition.
- Feeling Diwalicious!
- Let the festivities begin.
- My feed just got a bit more festive.
- Celebrating a colorful night. Happy Diwali!
- How did Diwali end up looking? Bollywood style, of course!
- If Diwali is not a reason to smile in a selfie, I don’t know what is.
- Some diyas to brighten up my night. Some glitter to brighten up my life.
- Diyas, rangoli, phuljhadis and lots of love – Diwali engulfs you with its warmth.
- Festivities, love, family, lights, celebrations – it’s all these things that make life worth it.
- It’s Diwali, can’t wait to hear the crackers, people, music. Whatever the rituals may be – I hope you all find your light today!
- Diwali has so much beauty, so much love and so much light – that it’s impossible to capture it all in one shot. So I just smile, hoping it’ll at least capture the feeling in my heart. Happy Diwali!
- You create your own light when the days get too dark. You find your own courage when all hope is lost. Never be afraid, never lose hope. You can show the world that you can create your own happiness and be your own guiding light. Happy Diwali!
- Let’s give ourselves one time of year to create goodness, lend a hand, and learn more about all of our beautiful traditions as we celebrate Diwali!
Diwali Wishes for Your Boyfriend
Diwali is the most important time of the year for many of us. And what makes it more special is that we’re together with our loved ones. Your boyfriend is someone who makes everyday beautiful, but celebrations with boyfriend are even more beautiful and enthusiastic. Quotes are the best (and easiest) way to show your love and care for your boyfriend! So here are some quotes I have written that you can use to wish him a happy Diwali, while telling him how much his love means to you.
- You’re the bright diya that lights up my Diwali! Happy Diwali my love!
- Diwali and you – the two things I love most in life!
- Diwali is great, but being with you on Diwali is just the best!
- To some, it’s mithai or rangoli, diyas or crackers. But you’re what makes my Diwali special!
- Diwali is just another festival before you came into my life. Now it’s a celebration!
- Phuljhadi and patakha, Diwali and diyas, colors and rangoli, you and I. Each incomplete without the other!
- Every day is a celebration of love. But Diwali is a reminder that love can win any battle, no matter how tough.
- You’re the only gift I want this Diwali, your love is what lights up my diya. You’re my sweet mithai, you’re the only one jisko pyar maine kiya!
- The warmth of your hugs and kisses is more than the warmth of a thousand diyas.
- My only Diwali wish is to celebrate the festival of lights with my someone special. Happy Diwali my love!
- Diwali is the festival that brings light. And your ever-lasting love is what fills my heart with delight.
- I’m sending you wishes for a bright future, and hope that our love never fades away. Happy Diwali!
Also check out: 81 Diwali Quotes for Couples, Love, Family & Friends
Diwali Self Love Quotes
Of course, Diwali, or any other festival for that matter, is not just about celebrating it with others around you. They’re also about celebrating yourself. A list of Diwali fashion quotes would be incomplete without some quotes about happiness. Diwali, in fact, is all about finding the inspiration for self-reflection and improvement to make yourself happy. And that’s what self-love is. So if Diwali is a time for finding that precious self-love, here are some Diwali quotes for Instagram for you.
- Be happy with the person you see in the mirror. Happy Diwali!
- You are someone’s sunshine. But you are your own sun. Happy Diwali!
- This Diwali, don’t be afraid to shine and embrace your own light!
- You are never too good for anyone, and no one is ever too good for you. Happy Diwali!
- Love those who love you, but don’t forget to love yourself too. Spread light to those around you, but don’t forget to be your own guiding light. Happy Diwali.
- We all deserve to be happy, and it’s time we start treating ourselves with the same love and compassion as we would our loved ones. Happy Diwali!
- When the firecrackers are lit, and the sweets are eaten, we must remember that it’s not about all the material pleasures. It’s about finding inner peace. Happy Diwali!
- Loving yourself is self-compassion, not selfishness. Happy Diwali!
- Love yourself until your soul expands and never shrivels up. Happy Diwali!
- It’s not just the reflection of light that makes things sparkle, it’s the warmth within! Happy Diwali.
- This Diwali, put emphasis on the happy moments. Remember the goodness in you, and rediscover the light within yourself.
Diwali Quotes for Love
Diwali fashion quotes are not all I have written! Diwali is also the perfect time to express love to your family members, husband and of course, fiancée. So here some are quotes about love that you can use on Diwali to send on Whatsapp, SMS or Twitter. I have written some special quotes about Diwali to help you find the perfect one to share with your loved ones.
- Like stars, we shine for each other. We don’t need anything else when love shines so bright. Happy Diwali!
- Life has a happy ending, only if we complete the human puzzle in all of its complications. And with that love, we touch each other’s lives with what makes us human. Happy Diwali!
- The beauty of sad days, happy days and festive days is that they remind us that we are both in this together. To togetherness. To love forever. Happy Diwali!
- It takes only a few lights to make a world, and it can defy our darkness for just for a moment. But what matters is ending the darkness in our lives forever. With love, hope and togetherness. Happy Diwali!
- Love is always the strongest motivating power we know. Happy Diwali!
- Celebrating this Diwali with a message of love. Happy Diwali to my sweetheart!
- You’re my guiding light, you make my heart shine like a diya. Happy Diwali.
Diwali Wishes for Special One
Diwali festival is also known as “the Festival of Lights” and of course, our loved ones are the special lights in our lives. So Diwali is a great time to tell them how much we appreciate their love. Here are some Diwali wishes for the special person in your life so that you can wish them well on this occasion!
- As you light your diyas, know that I am sending you my warm wishes for happiness and hope to light your darkest days!
- No matter what day it is or where you are, being with your loved ones is the best reason to celebrate Diwali.
- Diwali may be the season of joy, but you’re my reason for joy. Happy Diwali.
- May your life be filled with light and blessings, health and prosperity, joy and peace!
- Celebrating the most special person in my life this Diwali with a few special words, because you deserve it! Happy Diwali.
- This Diwali, I hope to share your festivities. But I want to share your happiness, love & laughter all my life. Happy Diwali.
- No presents, no grand events – this Diwali I just want to say how special it is to have you in my life.
- Sending good vibes and warm wishes to you this festival of lights! Happy Diwali!
- Let love guide our way, and show us all the happiness that’s in store. #HappyDiwali
- May this Diwali bring happiness to you, may this Diwali end all darkness and bring a ray of hope. On this happy occasion, I wish that your light spreads love everywhere.
- This is the day for us remember, that good will always be victorious over evil. That hard work and honesty will always be the right path to take. That if we’re hopeful, we’ll shine our brightest. Happy Diwali.
- Sharing that warmth and love with each other, we can keep our world bright forever.
So I hope these Diwali fashion quotes were helpful and that you used a few with your IG pics as captions or as greetings to send to your boyfriend or family. Don’t forget to tag me @shilpaahujadotcom on your Instagram pics of Diwali outfits if you use one of these quotes. I’ll be sure to ‘like’ it if you credit me for the quotes!
You may also enjoy: 80 Diwali Wishes for Office, Colleagues & Clients
Shilpa Ahuja the editor-in-chief of ShilpaAhuja.com, which she founded with the goal of inspiring confidence in the modern working woman through fashion. Other than defining the direction of the magazine, she also writes about fashion & beauty trend forecasts, industry analysis, and opinions.
Shilpa’s work has been published in the University of Fashion blog and Jet Airways magazine. She is also an artist, illustrator and cartoonist. She is also the creator of Audrey O., a comic series that represents the lifestyle of millennial women. She enjoys creative writing and world travel. Her art has been exhibited at Harvard Graduate School of Design and the Aroma Hotel, Chandigarh and been published in Chandigarh Times.
Originally from Chandigarh, Shilpa also has a degree in architecture and has worked in interior project management. She is also the author of the book “Designing a Chinese Cultural Center in India”. Shilpa has a Masters in Design Studies degree from Harvard University.
For feedback and questions, please email [email protected]