The Dior men Autumn 2018 collection shows us unusual combinations which are worth giving a try! Find out here what they are!
Latest Dior Campaign with Robert Pattinson
In the new Dior Homme campaign that was photographed by Karl Lagerfeld, we saw brand new styles for men. From formal wear to casual, the collection has got you covered. Formal looks included tailored suit with the brand’s logo cuffs and long double-breasted jacket paired with two-tone sneakers. Casual wear included double collared tee. I liked the semi-formal look in which Robert wore a zipped tee paired with a jacket and black jeans.
Accessories included a backpack and bridge sunglasses. Also, say no to belts this season, boys!
Also, check out: Robert Pattinson is SOOO Hot in Dior’s New Campaign
Dior Men Gold Capsule Collection for Autumn 2018
Moving to the Gold Capsule collection, the description says, “Precious golden details feature on a selection of Dior Homme mainstays for a capsule collection based around the autumn 2018 collection created by Kris Van Assche.”
There are two new men’s style guidelines to take away from this:
1. Gold embroidery on menswear: Who says only women can wear gold threadwork? Tiny gold embroidery was seen on shirts, sweatshirts and accessories like bags and shoes.
2. Pair hoodie with your suit: Wanna embrace your silicon valley style at an interview or wedding? A unique pairing like a hoodie with a suit is something interesting to try. Perf for college boys as you can rock this look for homecoming or prom nights.
Another casual look included a full sleeved shirt in which the brand’s name was printed in gold on half of the length of the sleeves.
Check out the other looks below and don’t miss on the two-tone sunglasses!
The gold capsule collection is already in the Dior men stores! Check it out in Delhi’s Dior boutique. Are you looking forward to trying the unusual combinations? Do let us know by tweeting @shilpa1ahuja.
– Men’s Clothing Styles Forecast for 2018 | Men’s Style Guide
– Latest Men’s Fashion Trends for Spring 2018: Menswear Trends 2018
– Men’s Casual Outfit Ideas for Different Occasions
– 7 Latest Men’s Jeans Trends for 2018 to Complete Your Wardrobe
Anusha Jain is a Staff Writer & SlubShop Manager at ShilpaAhuja.com. She has a diploma in Fashion Design from iNIFD and is originally from Andhra Pradesh. Before entering into the field of fashion, she got a Masters in Analytical Chemistry. Her love in fashion design, a passion in staying updated with the latest trends and zeal to do something creative paved her way to a career in fashion. Here, at Shilpaahuja.com, she works on bringing the latest in shopping ideas, fashion tips and beauty advice to SlubShop, the world’s first purely trend-based affiliate store. Accessories are her expertise. Her work on SlubShop involves bringing the latest runway trends to the masses, and designing the UI/UX to make it look innovative and fresh. She is also a fitness and dieting aficionado, writing about bringing the latest in the world of wellness and health. When she’s not writing she loves to travel, watch movies and also she is interested in photography, using herself as a muse. For feedback and questions, email [email protected] or connect with her on Twitter @Anushajain14.