Date: February 1, 2017
Position: Social Media Trainee
You are excited to join a fast growing environment, you enjoy learning new things and working hard. You achieving targets and challenging yourself to try new things. You are ambitious and open to others ideas as much as contributing your own to the pool.
Skills You Know Or Want to Learn
Social media marketing, Social media communication, Fashion writing, WordPress, Photoshop and graphic design, Google Analytics, SEO, Hootsuite, Photography etc.
The goal is to increase our brand’s reach and engagement through social media, and build meaningful connections with readers and prospective clients. Social media channels and content should be optimized keeping in mind our company’s ethos, goals and communication standards.
- Keeping social media pages of ShilpaAhuja.com and Audrey O. up-to-date – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr, Reddit, etc.
- Understanding target audience by studying Analytics data and social media engagement archives.
- Maintaining article database with social media calendar.
- Creating and scheduling daily multimedia content (text, images, links, slideshows) that increases reach and engagement on various channels according to social media strategy for each community.
- Photo editing, creating and designing imagery for social sharing.
- Tracking and optimizing social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with content contributors and editors to curate daily content for sharing.
- Exploring multimedia such as video for creating social media campaigns relating to blog’s existing or upcoming content.
- Acting as a liason between the magazine and social media community by communicating with readers and prospective clients, replying to messages and comments, fanmail.
You will gain working knowledge of
- Social media marketing and how to communicate ideas through illustrations, images and info-graphics
- How to create social media ads to effectively promote a new business
- How to identify new fashion trends
- How to review and critique runway collections
- Web publishing tools and technologies
- This is just the tip of the iceberg. In our team we encourage a flow of ideas and appreciate fresh talent. You can learn from our knowledge and experience as much as you are willing to.
Salary will be commensurate with your qualifications, experience, performance and deliverables.
The office is located in Chennai. Official work hours are Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm. Part-time jobs can be considered. Candidates must have a laptop.
How to Apply
To be considered, please send in your resumes with work samples at contact(at)shilpaahuja(dot)com.