Date: March 1, 2017
Position: Fashion Analyst Intern
You are excited to join a fast growing environment, you enjoy learning new things and working hard. You care about achieving targets and challenging yourself to try new things. You are ambitious and open to others ideas as much as contributing your own to the pool.
Skills You Know Or Want to Learn
Fashion writing, WordPress, HTML, CSS, Web Design, SEO, SEM, Photoshop and graphic design, Hootsuite, Google Analytics/ Trends, Google Developer Tools, Photography etc.
- Research latest fashion trends for new topic ideas
- Research relevant keyword for new articles
- Curating images of runway collections
- Writing articles on fashion advice, beauty trends, lifestyle, celebrity fashion and latest collections of high street brands.
- Maintaining article database, Updating SEO of all archives by tweaking titles, keywords, meta data
- Keeping archives up-to-date for website format, advertisements, sponsored links etc.
- Contacting fashion and beauty brands for press releases and updates
- Photo Editing, creating and designing blog imagery
- Doing preparations for photo shoots, such as contacting brands and arranging samples
- Scheduling community updates on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Tracking and optimizing website performance by tweaking code and design where needed
- Designing blog branding elements as required such as logo, social media graphics, web pages and headers.
You will gain working knowledge of
- Article writing and how to communicate ideas through illustrations, images and info-graphics
- How to create social media ads to effectively promote a new business
- How to identify new fashion trends
- How to review and critique runway collections
- Web publishing tools and technologies
This is just the tip of the iceberg. In our tem we encourage a flow of ideas and appreciate fresh talent. You can learn from our knowledge and experience as much as you are willing to.
Stipend will be commensurate with your qualifications, experience, performance and deliverables.
The office is located in Chennai. Official work hours are Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm. Part-time internships can be considered. Candidates must have a laptop.
How to Apply
To be considered, please send in your resumes with 2 writing samples at contact(at)shilpaahuja(dot)com.