Collaborate with Us
Blog or Social Media Post: What’s Right for You?
Before you decide to run a digital marketing campaign, it’s important to understand how different media can fulfill different marketing goals. For short term engagement, social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram give the best results. However, if you’re looking for targeted audience and a prolonged brand awareness, a blog post or a YouTube video is the best idea. Blog posts and videos keep generating organic traffic through search engines upto 2-3 years, if SEO-ed well.
ShilpaAhuja.com is present on all the major social media channels. Here’s our online reach:
- ShipaAhuja.com Digital Magazine – 150,000 monthly organic unique visitors
- SlubShop.com – Online Shopping – 4000 monthly organic unique visitors
- Facebook – 135,000 followers
- Instagram – 92,500 followers
- Twitter – 11,800 followers
- Pinterest – 647,400 monthly views
- Emails/ Newsletter – 4500 subscribers
- Push Notifications – 2500+ subscribers
- Hike – 4300 subscribers
- LinkedIn – 3200 followers
- Snapchat – 2500 Followers
- Chat Bot
How We Can Collaborate
1. Photo-Shoot Editorials
Featuring trendy products in a photo-shoot is the best way to get them noticed by the audience. The photo-shoot editorial can feature 4-7 images featuring select items from the latest collection. The post will be accompanied with an experience story and a list of the showcased products and shopping links. Example: Inspiration Nike Air Max: Putting the Athlete Directly on Air
2. Reviews/ Magazine Features
A feature can showcase interview, review or news. The review will talk about experience of trying your product, or latest trends spotted in a collection. It can also be about visiting your store, and commenting about the best pieces of the latest collection. The post will be accompanied with a list of the showcased products and shopping links. A similar post on Zara was quite a hit amongst our readers. Example: Chanel No 5 : A Perfume Story + Latest AW 2015 2016 Campaign
3. Social Media Promotions
Promotions can be in the form of Facebook live videos, social media images or posts, tweets about an event or product, or an Instagram story
4. Video Editorials
Featuring trends in your collection; Photo-shoot video with your products; featuring your store/space in an Instagram story; Facebook Live video about your event, etc. Example: Behind-the-Scenes Facebook Video and Top Fashion Trends Video
5. Cross-Promotion/ Guest Blogger
Featuring in your video, event panellist, guest blogging on your website, taking over your Snapchat for a day.
6. Exclusive Brand Store in SlubShop
SlubShop is the world’s first purely trend-based shop. An exclusive feature will pick the latest trends in your collection and showcase them as a set of pages in SlubShop. The store will remain live for 12 months and will require automated feeds from you, which will ensure the latest products are always featured. In addition to your products, the store will also be accompanied with a magazine feature to draw more organic traffic. Example: Saint Laurent for SSense.com: 6 Coolest Men’s Summer Fashion Essentials from Saint Laurent 2017
View all services here.
Fashion trends are at the core of what we do. Our magazine, online store and trend consulting services all revolve around it. Every year, our team analyses over 1400 fashion shows internationally to predict upcoming fashion trends. We publish unbiased fashion reviews, style-guides, and fashion basics that help our readers form their own opinion.
So be inspired with ShilpaAhuja.com and create your personal style! Read commentary on runway fashion, creative arts, culture, travel destinations, Ask Shilpa your style-related questions and laugh with our comic, Audrey O.
WHAT WE PUBLISH
- Fashion Trends & Advice
- Fashion News and Opinions
- Latest Fashion Collection Reviews
- Exclusive Fashion, Lifestyle Editorials and Brand Features
- Travel Guides
- Lifestyle Conversations on Culture, Home Décor, Food, etc.
- Ask Shilpa – Style-related questions and answers
- Audrey O. Comic series
AUDIENCE: High-fashion loving, working women
INTERESTS: Shoppers, entertainment junkies, movie-buffs, beauty lovers
TOP Brand COLLABORATIONS
- Saint Laurent for SSense.com: 6 Coolest Men’s Summer Fashion Essentials from Saint Laurent 2017
- Expedia: Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations We’re Lovin’ for Every Season & Budget
- Chanel: Chanel No 5 : A Perfume Story + Latest AW 2015 2016 Campaign
- M.A.C.: Who is Ready to Rock Venice? #DareToBeBold
For inquiries please reach us at
- Office Tel: (+91) 44-4270-7986 (Mon to Friday – 10 AM to 6 PM)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Location: Shilpa Ahuja, 1st Avenue, Anna Nagar E, Chennai 600102 TN, India