Red is its own type of mood. So when you’re wearing red, a picture is obvious way of capturing your confidence. From sassy to poetic, here are 51 red dress quotes for Instagram!
Hey gorgeous! A red dress is the type of garment not every girl wears but every girl wishes she could. Wearing red is an occasion in itself. And that’s why the #reddress on Instagram is super-inspirational. From gowns to sexy bodycon dresses to casual tomboy sheath minis, there is a type of red dress for every girl. Or rather, any girl who’s bold enough to rock a red dress!
And I know any occasion wearing a red dress calls for a selfie. Or hundred. So I have created my own red dress quotes for Instagram. Use them with your red dress pics, and feel free to credit me. Of course, a red dress pic is a stunner in itself, but used with the right caption, it can really go viral on Instagram. After all, who wouldn’t wanna see the epitome of confidence? Yup, that’s what a red dress brings.
So let’s go!
Red Dress Quotes for Instagram by Shilpa Ahuja
Looking for some classic red dress captions for Instagram pics? Here are some to choose from, from simple to poetic. Good hashtags to use with them are #redoutfit #redpassion and #confidence. So beautiful, get ready for all the attention, because I’m sure you’ll find lots of secret admirers in that red dress!
- Red dress is not a trend. It never was. It’s an expression. A lifestyle.
- Black may make a woman seem mysterious. But red makes her look like a work of art.
- Red is not the color of the woman who hides in a corner. It’s the color of a woman who wants a new adventure everyday: never afraid to fail or fall.
- A red dress gives the confidence to walk out, the freedom to live and the power to conquer.
- Every woman has a bit of red in her personality. We just gotta bring it out.
- Today I wear red and I truly let go, losing my way and finding my soul.
- Marry someone who makes your heart shine. Wear what makes your soul shine.
- Two things in the world are not meant to be hidden – love and a woman in a red dress.
Slay/Sassy Red Dress Captions for Instagram by Shilpa Ahuja
Thoughtful and elegant not your type of words? Well, if you’re a sassy lady, here are some red dress captions for Instagram that I’ve written myself, just for your mood! Unleash your inner fiesty woman and slay the people of Instagram in your red dress!
Don’t forget to add some related hashtags if you want a larger audience to discover your post. Tags like #sassyinred #redmood #redvibes and redismycolor are good ideas.
- Some girls are born be nice. Others are born to wear a red dress.
- They say there’s a shade of red for everyone. I don’t know about you, but mine’s blood. Muhahaha. 💋
- Red isn’t just the color of love and passion. It’s also the color of danger. 😈
- When I wear red I feel like I can do anything. Try and stop me…
- A red dress can make even a shy demure girl feel like a powerful femme fatale.
- People write stories about the damsel in distress. If only Cinderella had a red dress in her closet, she wouldn’t need a prince to save her.
- Take off that shyness and wear some red.
- I don’t like saving my red dresses for dates, I just wear it for me.
- You in the mood for some red?
- My formula for a great evening: red dress, red wine and red lipstick!
- My mind goes into party mode when I wear red!
- I may have more issues than Vogue but at least I can rock a red dress like a cover girl.
- The lady in red walked into a party and asked her husband, “Why do all the women prefer black dresses?” “My dear,” the husband replied,” “Not everyone is worthy of a red dress.”
- There are many shades of red, which one is mine: flaunt, siren, vixen, femme fatale or seductress?
- They say girls wear red to get attention. What they don’t know is that us girls who wear red, dress for no one but ourselves.
Short Red Dress Quotes for Instagram
Wanna keep it short? Like your dress?! Just don’t like to be overly lengthy with your IG captions? Well, here are some perfect Instagram selfie captions for your red dress pic that can say what’s on your mind in 10 words or less. These short and sweet quotes are for all moods and occasions, perfect for when you’re at a party, traveling or late for a date.
- Confidence is… rocking a red dress.
- Red brings out my slay game.
- Fortune favors the bold.
- Feeling redilicious.
- Feeling blue? Wear red!
- I’m not the meek and obedient type.
- Red is a bit of everything: kinda classy, kinda crazy.
- Red is so tacky… said no one ever.
- “Red doesn’t suit her,” said all the women dressed in black.
- I like my wine how I like my dress: red.
- No good girl ever became famous.
Red Captions for Instagram
Whether it’s for your red dress, or anything else. Taken a red picture? Or captured a beautiful red scene or rose? Here are some generic red quotes for Instagram that can be used even if your subject isn’t related to fashion at all.
- Red may be blood, but it’s also love. Red may be anger, but it’s also power! Red is beautiful. It’s poetry.
- Red is a dose of joy.
- Red is not just a color. It’s an attitude. It’s a story. It’s art that not everyone understands.
- Seize the moment, ‘cause tomorrow you might not be red.
Famous Fashion Quotes About Red Dress
Why, I’m not the only person who wrote quotes about red dress, of course! From Christian Dior to Audrey Hepburn, red has wowed a lot of celebrities. Here are some of the most famous sayings that you can use as red dress quotes for Instagram pics. Some of them are more about red lipstick or red in general, but they can go with red dress selfies or OOTDs, too. Take your pick!
- Bright reds – scarlet, pillar-box red, crimson or cherry – are very cheerful and youthful. There is certainly a red for everyone. —Christian Dior
- When in doubt, wear red. —Bill Blass
- Red is such an interesting color to correlate with emotion, because it’s on both ends of the spectrum. On one end you have happiness, falling in love, infatuation with someone, passion, all that. On the other end, you’ve got obsession, jealousy, danger, fear, anger and frustration. —Taylor Swift
- I want to be different. If everyone is wearing black, I want to be wearing red. —Maria Sharapova
- There is a shade of red for every woman. —Audrey Hepburn
- Nothing attracts attention like a red dress. —Laura Bush
- A blond in a red dress can do without introductions — but not without a bodyguard. —Rona Jaffe
- On vacation, all you need is a sexy dress and great perfume, paired with a gorgeous red lip. —Lily Aldridge
- Just a touch of eyeliner and red lips is glamorous. —Monica Bellucci
- The right shade of red can turn a boring look into a bold, eye-catching statement. —Jeffree Star
A great dress can make you remember what is beautiful about life. – Rachel Roy
- Designers want me to dress like spring, in billowing things. I don’t feel like Spring. I feel like a warm red autumn. —Marilyn Monroe
- Always dress like you’re going to see your worst enemy. —Kimora Lee
- Don’t save bold lashes and red lips for nighttime – do it in the day! —Tyra Banks
Hope all these red dress captions for Instagram pics were helpful. If you used one of these for your red dress pic, I’d love to see it. So don’t forget to tag me on your IG pic @shilpaahujadotcom and I’ll be sure to double tap it! ‘Cause, my gorgeous, I’m sure you slayin’ it!
Shilpa Ahuja a designer and entrepreneur. She is the editor-in-chief of ShilpaAhuja.com, which she founded with the goal of inspiring confidence in the modern working woman through fashion.
Fashion has traditionally been for the rich, white, thin woman. That’s how it evolved over centuries and that’s how it’s been represented in fashion media. But Shilpa believes that with the changing role of women in the society, fashion has changed, too. She believes that fashion is for everyone, regardless of their age, gender, color, body type and background. So she translates runway fashion into easy style advice that one can incorporate into their daily lives.
Shilpa’s work has been published in the University of Fashion blog and Jet Airways magazine. She is also an artist, illustrator and cartoonist. She is also the creator of Audrey O., a comic series that represents the lifestyle of millennial women. She enjoys creative writing and world travel. Her art has been exhibited at Harvard Graduate School of Design and the Aroma Hotel, Chandigarh and been published in Chandigarh Times.
Originally from Chandigarh, Shilpa also has a professional degree in architecture and has worked in interior project management. She is also the author of the book “Designing a Chinese Cultural Center in India”. Shilpa has a Masters in Design Studies degree from Harvard University. For feedback and questions, please email [email protected]