Be bold, be savage, be you. Here are 108 savage quotes and captions for your Instagram pics, bio, comebacks and more.
Need a very bold way to express yourself on social media? Why settle for something average when an assertive and unapologetic tone defines you best. Show off a sense of attitude, strength, and freedom with some quotes as savage as your personality!
I’ve written some real killer savage quotes that you can use to show off your confidence, attitude, and wit. Share them for your new look, a funny moment, or to convey your personality. Use them for your fashion, beauty, travel, and lifestyle pics to showcase your bold and fearless attitude, and of course, stand out on your socials!
Quotes that showcase your personality can spark a conversation, provoke thought, or inspire others. And what better way to showcase yours than to keep it savage? Keep in mind though, a savage quote can also make you seem wannabe or conceited. When crafting savage captions, it’s important to keep in mind your tone and how your followers will receive it.
Savage captions can be playful and nonchalant. They can be used to connect with your audience or to challenge them. The key is to find the right balance between being bold and being appropriate. The best way is to play it cool, or make it meta and funny.
P.S. These are all original captions written by me, so if you use them, I’ll appreciate it if you credit me and tag me by saying ‘Quote by @shilpaahujadotcom‘ on Instagram, thanks!
Savage Captions for Haters
Haters are a common facet of life and even more common on socials. Their negative energy can often be draining. But instead of allowing their words to bring you down, why not turn the tables and use your words to show them who’s the boss?
These fierce captions are the perfect way to do just that. They’ll let your haters know that you’re not backing down. That you’re ready to take on the world with confidence and force! So use these captions to stand up for yourself and show the haters what you’re made of! Fire, that is!
- Don’t have any haters? Then probably you’re a nobody!
- I have enough haters to prove I’m doing something right.
- My haters are my biggest motivators.
- Sorry, my personality is not for everyone.
- I could hate you but I just don’t care enough.
- I have no time for haters, I’m too busy loving life.
- I’ll make a hat that says, “Not your cup of tea.”
- Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim.
- Haters will broadcast your failures, but whisper your success.
- Time to ignore some haters. Time to harness some savage.
- The only thing haters are good for is increasing my fan base.
- My success speaks for itself, haters just need to listen.
- Haters are like crickets, they make noise when I shine.
- My haters are my best publicists, they tell everyone how great I am.
- Haters will try to bring you down, but they can never take away your shine.
- I don’t respond to haters, I just let my success do the talking.
- Haters are my biggest supporters, they always want to see me do better.
- I don’t have to prove anything to haters, they’ll always find something to hate.
- Haters are just confused admirers.
- My haters are proof that I’m on the right track.
- I don’t hate back, I just keep shining and letting the haters look stupid.
- Haters do your thing. I’m just gonna do my thing!
Funny Savage Quote
Who doesn’t love a good laugh? I sure do. And if you can make someone smile on the socials, they’re gonna love you! Instagram is the place to show your personality, so if you wanna make others laugh, here are some captions to do just that! Wanna make a bold statement? I’ve written up some funny savage quotes that you can use.
- Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful, hate me because I have proof.
- I’m not a hater, I’m just better than you.
- I’m not a weatherman, but it’s raining attitude.
- Why wait for a prince when you can be a queen, save yourself and others?
- I must be a thief, because I stole your heart at first sight.
- I must be lost, because heaven is a long way from here.
- I must be a dictionary, because I give meaning to the word ‘savage’.
- I’m not a doctor, but I have the cure for what ails you: love.
- If you were a vegetable, you’d be a cutecumber.
Savage Captions for Instagram For Boys
It’s all about making an impact and standing out from the crowd. So if you’re a man who wants to make a statement of your pictures, here are some savage quotes for your pics that’ll help you voice your inner confidence. So whether you’re looking for a caption for a selfie or a group picture, these captions will give you the edge you need to stand out.
- I’m the guy your mother warned you about.
- I don’t chase dreams, I make them chase me.
- Alpha males do what they want, not what they should.
- I don’t have bad days, I have domination days.
- Being a gentleman doesn’t mean I’m weak, it means I have control.
- I don’t make excuses, I make results.
- Fearless and unstoppable, that’s my motto.
- I’m not perfect, but I’m always improving.
- My confidence is bulletproof.
- “I’m the guy who does his job, you must be the other guy.” – The Departed
- I am not just a man, I am a legend.
- A real man doesn’t give up, he gives more.
- There are no mistakes, only lessons.
- I don’t take shortcuts, I make them.
- I don’t ask for permission, I take what’s mine.
- I am not just a savage, I am a leader.
Savage Quotes for Bio
We live our lives online, and so your Instagram bio is your chance to make a first impression and show the world who you are. But why be basic when you can be savage – showcase your real killer self! Add an extra edge to your profile with one of these, and show off your feisty attitude or add a motivational quote to inspire your followers.
- Putting the S in savage since 1984.
- Savage is my middle name.
- I don’t just exist, I live life to the fullest.
- I don’t just survive, I thrive.
- I used to dream, now I work hard to fulfil them.
- Why just believe when you can make things happen.
- Why follow when you can lead.
- Why waste time reading history when you can make it.
- I don’t just make an impact, I leave a legacy.
- The difference between winners and losers is grit.
- Why be average when you can be savage.
Killing Captions for Instagram
Looking for some quotes to show off your fearless attitude? These lethal savage captions are just what you need. Make a statement with your pictures with a savage killer quote and let the planet know that you’re not to be messed with.
They’ll add an extra edge to your photos and let your followers know that you mean business. So whether you’re looking for a caption for a selfie, an OOTD, a pic from a photo-shoot, or anything in between, these captions will help you make an unforgettable impression.
- Losers take life for granted, winners conquer it.
- We weren’t born to just exist, we were born to live life to the fullest.
- Don’t wait for the world to change, change it.
- I don’t just dream, I chase my dreams.
- I don’t walk, I stride.
- Why just survive when you can slay.
- Why wait for a change when you can make it.
- Don’t just think, do.
- Success isn’t found. It’s created.
- I don’t just talk, I act.
- Why just exist when you can rule.
- I don’t just succeed, I kill it.
- Dreams are good, but making them a reality is what life is all about.
- Losers sit around waiting for chances, winners create them.
- Comfort is good. Success is great. But domination – that’s what I’m after.
Savage Captions for Your Ex
Breaking up is never easy, but life sometimes does suck. And then, it’s necessary to move on. But everyone knows that one needs to not just move on, but also win. So if you’re one of those who doesn’t want to lose the ex wars, you need some savage quotes to make a real impact!
If you’re looking to get back at your ex, then these wild and savage captions are just what you need. Let your ex know fearlessly that they can suck it and you’re you’re moving on with your life. Whether you’re looking for a hot selfie caption to make your ex jealous or a quote to make your ex regret, these captions will give you the edge you need to show your ex what they’re missing.
- I don’t need you, I have myself.
- I don’t miss you, I miss the person I thought you were.
- Don’t regret love, regret the time you wasted on the fake illusion of love.
- Don’t regret losing someone, regret the person you used to be when you had them.
- I don’t need your apologies, I need your absence.
- Don’t spend your life wanting love back, spend it creating a better future without it.
- Don’t hate your exes, forgive them, forgive yourself, and move on. That’s what life is.
- I don’t need you to be happy, I just need myself.
- I don’t miss you, I miss the memories. But the memories are better without you.
- I don’t regret losing you, I regret the choices I made.
- I don’t cry for you, I smile for the freedom you gave me.
- Who wants a boyfriend when you can have freedom?
- Why cry when you can smile? Why regret when you can be carefree!
- Why hate when you can be indifferent?
- I don’t need a boyfriend, I have what’s better: peace of mind.
- I don’t miss you, I just miss the past and all the laughs we shared.
- We don’t regret losing someone, we regret what we could have been.
- No hurt, no hate. Just gratitude for the lessons learned.
- I don’t want you back, I want what’s best for me.
- I could hate you, but I just have no room for negativity in my life.
- I don’t need anyone, I have everything I need to live a fulfilling life.
Funny Savage Comebacks & Insults
I know that some situations call for a savage comeback, so I’ve written up some for you to use. But here as a friend and elder, it’s my duty to remind you that we can only live a happy and fulfilled life when we ignore the hate and be positive. By that, I mean be kind to others and just ignore those who are mean to you – as they say if you fight with pigs, they enjoy it and you get dirty. So mind you, I personally don’t condone negativity on social media of any kind. And insults can quickly take the form of cyberbullying, so use them carefully, only when you know the other person will take this in a funny way, and make sure to let them know that.
- You’re so fake, even your shadow leaves you.
- Jealousy often manifests itself as anger.
- Confident people choose happiness. Others choose insults.
- I didn’t wanna reply but your slow brain must have worked so hard on these insults, so I didn’t want them to go unnoticed.
- Roses are red, violets are blue. God still regrets the day He created you.
- I usually don’t care about haters but you’re special.
- Roses are red, violets are blue. Your efforts at negativity were great but I don’t care for you.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I have never seen someone as clueless as you.
- You’re as sharp as a thorn, and just as smart.
- Don’t let your mind wander, it’s too small to be out on its own.
- Don’t play the guitar, it’s just not your thing, unless you want to hear birds fly away.
- You’re so slow, you make a snail look fast.
- You’re so old, your birth certificate is written in Roman numerals.
- You’re so dumb you need a tutorial even to cook instant noodles.
Hope these savage quotes and captions were helpful. If you use them, don’t forget to tag and credit me @shilpaahujadotcom on IG. I’d love to double tap on your sav pics!
Shilpa Ahuja the editor-in-chief of ShilpaAhuja.com, which she founded with the goal of inspiring confidence in the modern working woman through fashion. Other than defining the direction of the magazine, she also writes about fashion & beauty trend forecasts, industry analysis, and opinions.
Shilpa’s work has been published in the University of Fashion blog and Jet Airways magazine. She is also an artist, illustrator and cartoonist. She is also the creator of Audrey O., a comic series that represents the lifestyle of millennial women. She enjoys creative writing and world travel. Her art has been exhibited at Harvard Graduate School of Design and the Aroma Hotel, Chandigarh and been published in Chandigarh Times.
Originally from Chandigarh, Shilpa also has a degree in architecture and has worked in interior project management. She is also the author of the book “Designing a Chinese Cultural Center in India”. Shilpa has a Masters in Design Studies degree from Harvard University.
For feedback and questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.