Date: March 15, 2017
Position: Management Executive
You are excited to join a fast growing environment, you enjoy learning new things and working hard. You achieving targets and challenging yourself to try new things. You are ambitious and open to others ideas as much as contributing your own to the pool.
Skills you know or want to learn: Business communication, Social media marketing, Fashion writing, WordPress, HTML, CSS, Photoshop and graphic design, Google Analytics, SEO, SEM Hootsuite, Photography etc.
The goal is to work closely with the magazine’s editor-in-chief to perform delegated responsibilities with a goal of co-ordinating operations and ensuring a smooth workflow in the office. The role is a stepping stone to managerial positions and eventually Chief Operating Officer.
- Maintaining editorial calendar.
- Collaborate with content contributors and editors to curate daily content and ensure editorial calendar is being followed.
- Analyzing Google Analytics and Adwords to propose new trends, content topics and strategies to achieve company’s goals.
- Curating images of runway collections every season.
- Creating and scheduling daily multimedia content (text, images, links, slideshows) on various social media channels.
- Photo editing, creating imagery for website and social sharing.
- Exploring new channels of communication, new technologies, multimedia such as video, audio, etc.
Business Communication and Operations
- Business communication both with company employees, third-party PR reps and magazine readers keeping in mind our company’s ethos, goals and communication standards.
- Communicating with prospective employees and setting up training sessions with new employees.
- Contacting fashion and beauty brands and PR Reps for press releases and updates.
- Communicating with clients for business development to generate leads.
- Doing preparations for photo shoots, such as contacting brands and arranging samples.
- Assisting with day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Setting up and updating company’s pages on social media, job portals and magazine/blog directories.
- Creating brand merchandise.
- Creating blog branding elements as required such as logo, social media graphics, web pages and headers.
- Keeping the website up-to-date for company’s brand strategy.
You will gain working knowledge of
- Business communication and social media marketing
- How to effectively manage a new business
- How to identify new fashion, media and technology trends
- Web publishing and analysis tools, SEO, SEM
This is just the tip of the iceberg. In our team we encourage a flow of ideas and appreciate fresh talent. You can learn from our knowledge and experience as much as you are willing to.
Salary will be commensurate with your qualifications, experience, performance and deliverables. A part of salary may be variable to include business development targets.
The office is located in Chennai. Official work hours are Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm. Part-time jobs can be considered. Candidates must have a laptop.
How to Apply
To be considered, please send in your resumes at contact(at)shilpaahuja(dot)com.